Have you ever owned a racing wheel/pedal controller?

Martin Berisford

Article Author
Trophies
Have you ever wanted to feel like you're truly in control when playing racing games? Have you ever gone so serious so as to purchase a wheel and pedal controller set to make it that much more realistic? I've got one myself (The Logitech G29) and it makes a heck of a difference to the way I play and the enjoyment I actually get from playing racing games. Just makes it that much more better - I'd really recommend!

What about you? Do you have a racing wheel/pedal controller set for use when playing games?

Never owned it. I know some people who did. And they tend to played with it like for a year and so and ditched it. I have no idea why people buy it.

No. However, I am looking to get a racing wheel when a truck driving simulator comes to console which shouldn't be far away. I'm thinking of getting the Logitech G29

Back in the time, when I was playing a lot of Euro Truck Simulator 2, I was thinking of purchasing a nice wheel to play the game with. But I quickly gave up on the idea after I checked the prices. Well, not long after that I also stopped to play Euro Truck actively and there wasn't much sense into purchasing that wheel as I don't spend more than 1 hour per week in the game nowadays.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back