Game of Thrones

We are supporters of the LGBT community and I hope this is not a homophobic comment. Homophobic comments are NOT tolerated on JoyFreak!
Perhaps best to lock this topic then? Because you do realize that GoT hits on every sexual subject you can think of in a good and negative aspect.

Well the series has ended, on a rather low safe note. I think the writers are going to be under attack for weeks for this weak ending to such a strong series.

Ash

I'm 100% sure that Reddit and Twitter hates me. Went on Twitter to mute certain GOT words and the first tweet that comes up is a Bran spoiler. I know what happens in the end because I saw the leaks but still....

phenetic

Well the series has ended, on a rather low safe note. I think the writers are going to be under attack for weeks for this weak ending to such a strong series.
I'm fully convinced this is GRRM's ending, and it pretty much wrapped up everything neatly. There's not anymore questions I really have after that finale.

Carbon

Administrator
I am not happy with the way Dany went but other than that, they wrapped it up rather well.
I would definitely like to see a spin-off of Arya's adventure!

Ash

Nothing wrong with what happened in the end. The only thing that bugged was how everything was so rushed and some of the stupid pointless things that happened in-between.

Nerdface

I felt the final season was thoroughly disappointing.. It felt rushed the whole way through.

"How can we wrap things up with two shows left?"
"Oh, hum.. Yeah.. Well let's just make Dany go full-on mad queen and burn king's landing to the ground, killing Cersei in the process.. But make it last an entire episode.. and umm.. Jon can kill Dany, and we need to somehow get rid of the throne.."
"We still have a dragon left?"
"Perfect!"
"..and the rest?"
"Meh.."

Ash

I am not happy with the way Dany went but other than that, they wrapped it up rather well.
I would definitely like to see a spin-off of Arya's adventure!
I think it's been confirmed that we won't get an Arya spin-off, unfortunately. It would have been really good. I think everything we're getting is prequels and nothing after the endings of GOT

Ash

It really is. It's a shame that some of the prequels won't have some of our favourite characters from the main show but hopefully they are as well made (well like the first few seasons anyway)

Trueprime

This is something I heard alot about and I'll be sure to start watching this series. It perks my interest and looks amazing! Thanks for the share

Reactions: Carbon