Game of Thrones Season 8 - Who's excited?

AND IT WAS! So damn great, even if it was hard telling what was going on most of the time.

I'm going to be avoiding Twitter all day long today because I'm scared of something being spoiled. Can't risk what happened to me with the last episode lol

I'm going to be avoiding Twitter all day long today because I'm scared of something being spoiled. Can't risk what happened to me with the last episode lol

people are saying next episode spoilers are being posted as well. Best keep off of it for three weeks.

people are saying next episode spoilers are being posted as well. Best keep off of it for three weeks.
Not sure I can survive three weeks without Twitter. I've made sure to mute words related to the Avengers to avoid that getting spoiled but not sure I can do it for GOT. Way too many words to mute lol

I can't figure twitter out. I'd post stuff and no one would reply. lol

I am excited, but i will wait till the 8 season complete episodes telecast. Don't want to wait for next episode, excitement will surely kill me :)

I am excited, but i will wait till the 8 season complete episodes telecast. Don't want to wait for next episode, excitement will surely kill me :)
That's quite brave of you. I wouldn't risk that personally. I can't even go an extra day after an episode is released without potential spoilers being posted on social media.

Tonight's episode was a rather rushed one, with lots of great moments. I fear this series won't wrap up well with so much and only 2 episodes left.

Who decided that this was going to be the last season? It really needed to be atleast 2 more seasons. This season could have dealt with the WW and the next season Cersei

Who decided that this was going to be the last season? It really needed to be atleast 2 more seasons. This season could have dealt with the WW and the next season Cersei

yeah, they could have padded this out a lot better and made it so much better. I'm guessing HBO wanted to go out while the series was still riding high.

Oh lord. Watched the episode last night and it felt so rushed. Can't believe our favourite TV show is going to end up like this. Hopefully the ending is somewhat decent even if they do rush it

Oh lord. Watched the episode last night and it felt so rushed. Can't believe our favourite TV show is going to end up like this. Hopefully the ending is somewhat decent even if they do rush it

I fear its going to be rushed. Though what can be done with just 3 hours left in the show?

This is what happens when there was so much left to explore and they decided it was all going to be done in 6 episodes. Cersei as the last villain should not have been how it ended.

This is what happens when there was so much left to explore and they decided it was all going to be done in 6 episodes. Cersei as the last villain should not have been how it ended.

nope, someone had a theory that the night king would park the bulk of his forces at the north, go around, conquer the south and then come back up for a pincer attack. Really wish that would have happened.

That's one of the theories I read on Reddit as well. Would have made it so much more interesting and it would have be nice to see Cersei sacrificing all the people and only caring about herself when trying to deal with the issue

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back