Far Cry 6 is coming on 7 October

far-cry-6-release-date.jpg

Far Cry 6 release date has been set for 7 October across PC and consoles, Ubisoft has confirmed at the end of a gameplay reveal.

You can check out the gameplay reveal below alongside some new screenshots.

The title will place the player in the shoes of Dani, a Yaran native who works with the local guerrilla resistance force to free themselves from the grip of oppressive President Antón Castillo (Giancarlo Esposito).

Far Cry 6 heads to PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Stadia and Windows PC from 7 October.

far-cry-6-anton-diego.jpg far-cry-6-backpacks.jpg far-cry-6-guapo.jpg far-cry-6-resolver.jpg far-cry-6-shredder.jpg far-cry-6-weapons.jpg

Tags
far cry 6 pc ps4 ps5 stadia ubisoft ubisoft toronto xbox one xbox series s xbox series x

Ash

Feb 1, 2019
Far Cry 5 was my first and last game to be honest. Didn't really enjoy it so the FC series is sort of ruined for me.

Aries

Administrator
Nov 16, 2018
Far Cry 5 was my first and last game to be honest. Didn't really enjoy it so the FC series is sort of ruined for me.
I think FC5 was my least favorite in the series tbh. Primal was the most favorite. This one does look good though, so I'll definitely give it a chance.

JoyFreak

A gaming forum community dedicated to gaming enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, iOS, Android, PC, Stadia, gaming news, esports, and more! Sign up

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Members