News Diversity must not lead to conflict, says CD Projekt Red studio head

I can totally understand LGBTQ attacking whites can be one issue but studios are pretty much controlling speech using LGBTQ members deciding what qualifies for diversitiy in gaming.

Could you expand on what you mean by this? How are they controlling speech? To clarify, I'm not trying to challenge you but to better understand your overall position

I didn't fully get the replay to me either, but I just let it go, because I suspect understanding it will change nothing about how I think, that's why I did't bother. And, from what I've seen guy seems to be genuinely decent, so it's whatever. We just don't see eye to eye here.

I didn't fully get the replay to me either, but I just let it go, because I suspect understanding it will change nothing about how I think, that's why I did't bother. And, from what I've seen guy seems to be genuinely decent, so it's whatever. We just don't see eye to eye here.

Gotcha. I'm still trying to get a feel for who everybody is here.

Again, no one needs to apply labels or try to define nazi speech. They do that just fine by themselves.

As to people thinking CD Projekt Red or other studios were hateful isn't something I was aware of. None of them seem hateful to me, going back to my original post mentioning companies are formed of individuals.
In other words, it is whoever you say it is. Enlightening.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back