News CD Projekt Red boss likes tweets criticising Sony for removing Cyberpunk 2077

Clout

Trophies
Adam Badowski, CD Projekt Red’s studio head, liked tweets on Friday criticising Sony for its decision to pull Cyberpunk 2077 from the PlayStation Store.

Badowski, who is also Cyberpunk 2077’s game director, liked a total of seven replies to Sony’s announcement that Cyberpunk 2077 had been pulled from the PlayStation Store and full refunds offered to customers who purchased the game. [UPDATE: The likes have now been removed.]

Sony announced the unexpected move on Friday, following a turbulent week for CD Projekt Red centred around criticism of Cyberpunk 2077’s performance on last-gen consoles.

One message liked by the studio head called Sony’s decision “ridiculous”. “The game is playable and is actually a great game insofar as I know,” it reads. “Why not wait until they release some patches, updates, etc?”

Another user wrote: “Pulling the game from the store? that’s a cute ‘I am angry at a couple of refunds’ policy. The game works, but this been blown waayyyyy out of proportion by media needing some clicks.”

A third message liked by Badowski even criticised Marvel’s Avengers – another game which experienced a troubled launch – and asked why Sony hadn’t taken similar action against the Square Enix title.

Sony pulled Cyberpunk 2077 from their store so they wont be liable if cyberpunk faced any legal actions against it, which is smart since they did

Funny how they release a completely buggy game that doesn't even work half the time for some gamers and they want to blame Sony. I feel sorry for the developers at this awful company.

Right move by Sony. The game simply isn't ready for for the market. CDPR is just trying to cash in on the holidays with an unfinished product.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back