Cyberpunk 2077 Best Ending - All Endings Reviewed (Spoliers)

Rat

Trophies
best_endings.jpg

There are 7 endings in total when it comes to Cyberpunk 2077. Some of them are good, a few of them sucks, and one of them is terrifying, but despite the bugs, I highly enjoyed this game. These endings are kinda difficult to get.

I suppose that it's a good idea to explain how to get every single one of them - before I start though, I just want to let you know that this article will contain MASSIVE spoilers, so please, do not read this article, unless you already finished the game or you don't care about spoiling the game for yourself. Let's begin with our first ending:

6. Path of least resistance

In this ending, you decide that life is not worth living anymore and it's better off to blow your head off than continue listening to what everybody asks of you - V simply loses his or her will to live and says that this would result in the least amount of suffering for everyone. Johnny and V accept the choice and the suicide occurs slightly later.

How to get this ending:
  • Go to the Misty's Rooftop
  • Choose the first dialogue option "Could also just put all this to rest"
  • Pick the second dialogue option [Toss pills]
  • Afterward, you and Johnny have a conversation, the camera rolls back and you kill yourself.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back