Are you into astrology? | JoyFreak

Are you into astrology?

Lämmchen

Are you into astrology at all? I'm not but I used to read my horoscope almost daily when I was in high school and it rarely was right. I think I was reading it just to see if it would ever come true.

One time I flipped through a book at the bookstore about each one of the birth months to see if I fit and I kind of did. But I was supposed to be born later on (I was a preemie) and I looked at that month too to see if it fit and it kind of did. Do you trust those types of things?

Mr. Hexagon

Astrology and tarot go hand and hand these days. Tarot is a fascinating way to free oneself from psychological blockages and unleash the imagination. The order in which cards are revealed, the position of each tarot card, this is fate. Astrology is the same only on a cosmic scale. This has to count for something.

Clout

Nah not really. I've read my horoscopes in the past but I don't follow it as much, does sound interesting though!

RedmondG

I didn't at all until a friend of mine introduced 'birth charts'. Once you start going down this path, too much is spot on for something not to be correct in it!

Jason5

I don't do that, i am not interested in it. I trust in God and live my life instead of the predictions

Lämmchen

I didn't at all until a friend of mine introduced 'birth charts'. Once you start going down this path, too much is spot on for something not to be correct in it!
Were there specific things in those charts that made you think it was different than some vague things that made you feel good about yourself? When I read books about astrology and the birth months all I could see was someone picking out some nice characteristics that made people be happy they were in that group but I fit into a lot of those groups.

RedmondG

They were actually bad characteristics and major health scared or concerns in my life at the exact given time! That's what made me question the whole idea. Don't worry, I'm fine now and got through it :) which it also said, at the exact same time period ...

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Already have an account? Log in here.

Register

Create an account. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Top Bottom