Are you into astrology?

Even if you agree or disagree?
Most people that claim they hate or ‘don’t believe’ astrology are usually the same ones that think it’s all about your birth sign which that isn’t Astrology at all that’s just zodiac signs.

Yet to find someone that has actually read their chart and say ‘thats not me’ magazine horoscopes have given the practice a bad rep.

And if people are respectful to me I’m respectful to them so yes but I definitely won’t be bullied out of my beliefs when mine are educated and ive read my full chart not just a star sign,
its okay to politely disagree with people though.

Not responding to this thread anymore but this is just my opinion on the topic.

Last edited:
Astrological horoscopes for every day do not work for me. However, I noticed that astrological compatibility is true

Most people that claim they hate or ‘don’t believe’ astrology are usually the same ones that think it’s all about your birth sign which that isn’t Astrology at all that’s just zodiac signs.

Yet to find someone that has actually read their chart and say ‘thats not me’ magazine horoscopes have given the practice a bad rep.

And if people are respectful to me I’m respectful to them so yes but I definitely won’t be bullied out of my beliefs when mine are educated and ive read my full chart not just a star sign,
its okay to politely disagree with people though.

Not responding to this thread anymore but this is just my opinion on the topic.
I have no issues with Astrology

I believe in astrology, but I'm not "into" Astrology in the hardcore sense.

The reason why I believe in it, is because the right astrologer will foretell events. Like one day, I was reading astrologer's read for the day, and she accurately foretold events that would happen. My brother's friend got a job the same day the astrologer said it. I was like "WTF?" Right at the same time as reading it. Not even the same day, AT. THE. VERY. SAME. TIME.

You are all aware that astrology and fortune telling is a complete fraud, right? The practitioners of this craft use very broad, non-specific terminology that could be vaguely describe just about any day-to day situation. It's you in your minds that fills in the specific details from what you experience.

You are all aware that astrology and fortune telling is a complete fraud, right? The practitioners of this craft use very broad, non-specific terminology that could be vaguely describe just about any day-to day situation. It's you in your minds that fills in the specific details from what you experience.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

As something fun, yes!

As a fundamental thing to plan my life on it, never ever.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back