Are you into astrology?

Lämmchen

Newcomer
Trophies
Are you into astrology at all? I'm not but I used to read my horoscope almost daily when I was in high school and it rarely was right. I think I was reading it just to see if it would ever come true.

One time I flipped through a book at the bookstore about each one of the birth months to see if I fit and I kind of did. But I was supposed to be born later on (I was a preemie) and I looked at that month too to see if it fit and it kind of did. Do you trust those types of things?

Astrology and tarot go hand and hand these days. Tarot is a fascinating way to free oneself from psychological blockages and unleash the imagination. The order in which cards are revealed, the position of each tarot card, this is fate. Astrology is the same only on a cosmic scale. This has to count for something.

Nah not really. I've read my horoscopes in the past but I don't follow it as much, does sound interesting though!

I didn't at all until a friend of mine introduced 'birth charts'. Once you start going down this path, too much is spot on for something not to be correct in it!

I don't do that, i am not interested in it. I trust in God and live my life instead of the predictions

I didn't at all until a friend of mine introduced 'birth charts'. Once you start going down this path, too much is spot on for something not to be correct in it!

Were there specific things in those charts that made you think it was different than some vague things that made you feel good about yourself? When I read books about astrology and the birth months all I could see was someone picking out some nice characteristics that made people be happy they were in that group but I fit into a lot of those groups.

They were actually bad characteristics and major health scared or concerns in my life at the exact given time! That's what made me question the whole idea. Don't worry, I'm fine now and got through it :) which it also said, at the exact same time period ...

Hi there! I believe in astrology. My sign's description helped me understand my personality.

I found comfort and insight in astrological readings. I know that others view it as purely for entertainment. There's no right or wrong answer. As for me, many astrology theories and psychic readings predicted events from my life. So, I have enough reasons to believe in it. But ultimately, it's up to each individual to determine their own beliefs. How about you guys? Do you believe in astrology, or do you think it's bullshit?

Were there specific things in those charts that made you think it was different than some vague things that made you feel good about yourself? When I read books about astrology and the birth months all I could see was someone picking out some nice characteristics that made people be happy they were in that group but I fit into a lot of those groups.
This only applies to sun sign astrology, Actual astrology does work from a study i did

@RedmondG you are correct the moon sign is how you are emotionally, for example, an Aries moon is out there and passionate whereas a cancer moon wants to be in its shell as a cancer moon I relate to the shell part. it can seem vague thanks to how popular star sign astrology is.

in all honesty, those books are not be trusted I'm an astrologer but if astrology isn't for you then that's understandable.

The reason people relate to a few is that they have it in their birth chart, for example, I have no Gemini and do not relate to Gemini at all. I do relate to Leo, Cancer, Aries, and Virgo because it's in my chart.

Last edited:
When I was younger, I was interested in horoscopes. Even today I am somewhat, but the older I get, the more skeptical I become. At least they are good entertainment if nothing else. And with them you can perhaps get to know your inner self better.

horoscopes and astrology isn't the same thing.
horoscopes don't work where astrology does work as proven on my blog, When only basing it on sun signs it will never be correct.

If you read your birth chart I can gurentee you won’t be as skeptical anymore.

Last edited:
Astrology is a subject that's been debated for ages. Some people swear by it, while others dismiss it as pseudoscience. Whether you believe in it or not is up to you. As for horoscopes, they can be hit or miss. But who knows, maybe one day you'll read one that feels spot on! Keep an open mind and enjoy exploring different perspectives.

Astrology is a subject that's been debated for ages. Some people swear by it, while others dismiss it as pseudoscience. Whether you believe in it or not is up to you. As for horoscopes, they can be hit or miss. But who knows, maybe one day you'll read one that feels spot on! Keep an open mind and enjoy exploring different perspectives.
The only thing i dislike is the people that do dismiss it has never heard of a birth chart that goes beyond the vague sun sign horoscopes.

I do agree though, i’m not asking people to be all into it like I am but it’s definitely important to try and keep an open mind where possible.

One thing i do find interesting is how their INTP traits matches on what astrology says

Yet no one says the big age gap in generation demographics how 96 and 97 are apparently different generations..

Last edited:
No, thanks. Is there any science?
it was a science until the scientific method changed.
it hasn't been disproved either though and i personally think it's wrong for people to dismiss something that's old until it does have evidence against it, Since astrology is complex it's hard either way.

it's more than just a star sign zodiac signs and astrology are similar subjects but different, it’s not just based on your birth month common misconception.

I ask anyone to check their birthchart it gets specific but also very accurate.

Anyone thats my personal opinion on the subject i can’t force people to believe in its power as everyone is entitled to their opinions too.

Last edited:
Are you into astrology at all? I'm not but I used to read my horoscope almost daily when I was in high school and it rarely was right. I think I was reading it just to see if it would ever come true.

One time I flipped through a book at the bookstore about each one of the birth months to see if I fit and I kind of did. But I was supposed to be born later on (I was a preemie) and I looked at that month too to see if it fit and it kind of did. Do you trust those types of things?
One more thing i do want to add that it’s not that different to believing in religion both are beliefs and not science.
All though Astrology is older and was a science and is used in many apps like Snapchat today.
I do respect people views as long as they don’t force it on to me.
I like mythology & astrology

One more thing i do want to add that it’s not that different to believing in religion both are beliefs and not science.
All though Astrology is older and was a science and is used in many apps like Snapchat today.
I do respect people views as long as they don’t force it on to me.
I like mythology & astrology
Even if you agree or disagree?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back