What's your favourite horror game?

xXInfectedXx

Jan 10, 2019
I'm not really into the horror genre. Just doesn't click with me as a gamer. If you enjoy horror video gaming, what's your favourite and why?

Nova

Feb 7, 2019
For me it has to be some of the games from Chinese and the Indonesian horror. Those games for some reason never become popular. But they had pretty good scare. Apart from that no other game that I have seen from american market is scary enough. So it all seems like a game that may be different for each one of us.

Gopnik

Mar 23, 2019
My favourite horror game is the horror survival named Dead by Daylight. I find it pretty fun to play especially if you have friends to play with you. But I mainly play as a killer there, I don't like the feeling that I might be caught at any moment by the killer when I play as a survivor. Friday the 13th is also in my game library but I don't play it due to the discontinued updates.

TopSilver

Mar 23, 2019
I really enjoyed the game called Dying Light. Was a really good game. Not that scary but was very fun to play. Something I very much so enjoyed. It's a zombie game.

Freak

Administrator
Nov 16, 2018
UK
I really enjoyed the game called Dying Light. Was a really good game. Not that scary but was very fun to play. Something I very much so enjoyed. It's a zombie game.
I have that game in my library and still haven’t played it! I’ve heard good stuff about it! Love a zombie game!

Reactions: TopSilver

TopSilver

Mar 23, 2019
I have that game in my library and still haven’t played it! I’ve heard good stuff about it! Love a zombie game!
Yeah it's a really fun game. I think they have Dying Light 2 now as well I can't remember. I played halfway through the first Dying Light and it was a blast. One of the best games I ever played hands down. I gave it to my little brother as a Christmas gift and regret doing so lol. I would love to buy it again soon or at least play the 2nd one. Would be a blast