Welcome to JoyFreak!
Ready to be part of JoyFreak? It only takes a few seconds to register. Once you are logged in, you will be able to discuss topics, participate in contests and buy, sell and trade in our gaming marketplace.
Register now

What are some of the best computer games of all time?

PolySa

Feb 1, 2019
For me: Batman Arkham City, Assassin's Creed Series and Need for Speed

Bravosi

Feb 2, 2019
For me it's probably Starcraft, Gothic, the first AC with Altair and probably the RE series. Maybe something else I can't remember right now. :)

Alania

Feb 2, 2019
I like Skyrim out of all RPG's out there, so probably Skyrim! Especially because you can mod everything. Next comes Mount & Blade. Hope Bannerlord will come out soon!

Reactions: Freak

Jelineex

Feb 2, 2019
Personally, I love playing StarCraft and Final Fantasy video games. This is always an interactive game for me. It keeps my mind alert and active. I get to develop patience and it challenge me to find ways to defeat the enemy. I literally enjoy and it keeps me excited every time I played. Plus, I like the story and soundtrack especially in Final fantasy video game. It keeps me calm and relax.

acejoy001

Feb 6, 2019
I remember playing my first pc game way back in the early 90s. Red A,lert is a classic game which probably has become the platform for other succeeding games.

Nova

Feb 7, 2019
For me it has to be DOOM and Serious Sam series. They have released good game over the decade. And they seem to be making even better with each release. DOOM especially was one of the good game that was released. I think there is a strong chance that a lot of old games will make a comeback in near future.

Cmb1990

Feb 2, 2019
I think GTA San Andreas, a lot of people still playing this and the modding community is active as ever.

themcnoisy

Feb 6, 2019
UK
It depends on what you mean by best. Over the last 40 years of gaming there are probably 200 must play games - Starting with Pong, Space Invaders, Rogue, Mario Bros, Zork, Elite, Zelda, Dizzy, Jet Pac, Cannon Fodder, Sonic, Sim City, Shining force, Final Fantasy 6, Streets of Rage, Doom, Civilisation, Street Fighter 2, Mario Kart, Super Metroid, ALTTP, Command and Conquer, Final Fantasy 7, Ridge Racer, etc etc

My personal favourites are Mass Effect, Final Fantasy 8, Streets of Rage 2 and Astrobot.

egghead

Feb 2, 2019
I play Minecraft on my PC and I think this is the best game of all times. By the way, classic games like Solitaire or even Chess are also good PC games.