Here are some of my works about Final Fantasy 7 Remake!

Rat

Trophies
Since Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth is on the horizon let's take a quick look at the Remake. I don't think I'm the only one who's replaying the first part of the Final Fantasy 7 Remake triology so I decided to write about it! Show you some decent builds that you can go and a general overview of the game! I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did!

[Top 10] Final Fantasy 7 Remake Best Weapons (Early To Late Game) - [Top 10] Final Fantasy 7 Remake Best Weapons (Early To Late Game)
[Top 5] Final Fantasy 7 Remake Best Swords (Early To Late Game) - [Top 5] Final Fantasy 7 Remake Best Swords (Early To Late Game)
[Top 5] Final Fantasy 7 Remake Best Bracelets - [Top 5] Final Fantasy 7 Remake Best Bracelets
[Top 5] Final Fantasy 7 Remake Best Summons - [Top 5] Final Fantasy 7 Remake Best Summons
[Top 3] Final Fantasy 7 Remake Best Aerith Builds - [Top 3] Final Fantasy 7 Remake Best Aerith Builds
[Top 3] Final Fantasy 7 Remake Best Cloud Builds - [Top 3] Final Fantasy 7 Remake Best Cloud Builds
[Top 3] Final Fantasy 7 Remake Best Tifa Builds - [Top 3] Final Fantasy 7 Remake Best Tifa Builds
[Top 3] Final Fantasy 7 Remake Best Yuffie Builds - [Top 3] Final Fantasy 7 Remake Best Yuffie Builds
[Top 3] Final Fantasy 7 Remake Best Sonon Builds - [Top 3] Final Fantasy 7 Remake Best Sonon Builds
[Top 3] Final Fantasy 7 Remake Best Barret Builds - [Top 3] Final Fantasy 7 Remake Best Barret Builds

Before anything I'd like to thank the admins for allowing me to post here and share my passion with all of you! I have grown up with gaming and I'm so happy that I can do something that I enjoy! Again thank you everyone and I hope you'll enjoy it!

Before anything I'd like to thank the admins for allowing me to post here and share my passion with all of you!

Let's get a couple of things clear.

First, you're not sharing your passion, you're sharing your affiliate. You're trying to draw traffic to "gamerdecide", that's the only reason you're even here. If this was about "sharing your passion", you would have shared your thoughts in full right here on the forum instead of forcing people to click on suspect links in order to see them.

Second, the admins ordered you, not allowed you, ordered you to condense this spam into single threads instead of what would have been 10 individual threads all about the same game. Well, when I say "about the same game" I really mean "about promoting some desperate hacks at gamersecide who can't write articles good enough to draw web traffic on thier own", but I digress. Back to the point, and each of those "articles" being peddled in an individual thread is what you would have done if you had your way because that's what you and the other cronies from "gamersdecide" have done in the past.

I know it's obvious to the point that it doesn't need stating, but I hate this shit. I hate these troglodytes who claim that they're "passionate" about games and lick the ring holes of those in charge when the truth is that they're just using the site to serve thier own selfish, greedy ends. At least other people who post here purely to promote thier games or businesses are up front about it.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back