What are some of the best video games of all time?

PolySa

Newcomer
Trophies
For me: Batman Arkham City, Assassin's Creed Series and Need for Speed

For me it's probably Starcraft, Gothic, the first AC with Altair and probably the RE series. Maybe something else I can't remember right now. :)

I like Skyrim out of all RPG's out there, so probably Skyrim! Especially because you can mod everything. Next comes Mount & Blade. Hope Bannerlord will come out soon!

Personally, I love playing StarCraft and Final Fantasy video games. This is always an interactive game for me. It keeps my mind alert and active. I get to develop patience and it challenge me to find ways to defeat the enemy. I literally enjoy and it keeps me excited every time I played. Plus, I like the story and soundtrack especially in Final fantasy video game. It keeps me calm and relax.

I remember playing my first pc game way back in the early 90s. Red A,lert is a classic game which probably has become the platform for other succeeding games.

for me StarCraft , Need For SPeed , Diablo II,Age of Empires II and also NBA2k

For me it has to be DOOM and Serious Sam series. They have released good game over the decade. And they seem to be making even better with each release. DOOM especially was one of the good game that was released. I think there is a strong chance that a lot of old games will make a comeback in near future.

I think GTA San Andreas, a lot of people still playing this and the modding community is active as ever.

It depends on what you mean by best. Over the last 40 years of gaming there are probably 200 must play games - Starting with Pong, Space Invaders, Rogue, Mario Bros, Zork, Elite, Zelda, Dizzy, Jet Pac, Cannon Fodder, Sonic, Sim City, Shining force, Final Fantasy 6, Streets of Rage, Doom, Civilisation, Street Fighter 2, Mario Kart, Super Metroid, ALTTP, Command and Conquer, Final Fantasy 7, Ridge Racer, etc etc

My personal favourites are Mass Effect, Final Fantasy 8, Streets of Rage 2 and Astrobot.

I play Minecraft on my PC and I think this is the best game of all times. By the way, classic games like Solitaire or even Chess are also good PC games.

For me: Batman Arkham City, Assassin's Creed Series and Need for Speed

I played the Need for Speed some years ago and though it was not the brightest game, I would not classify it as a bad game. But then each of us has certain expectations about different games. I actually enjoyed the game.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM 2

Zombie games are the best so i would pick Resident Evil games or Left for Dead games. I am enjoying playing these games because it is very interesting specially the story line and the graphics

1. Fortnite
  2. Grand Theft Auto Five
  3. Minecraft

All of the video games mentioned by other users are all fantastic games but above you'll find my top three. Some are outdated and may not be popular as of today but all of them have something in common. Bringing back some old good gaming memories

I play Minecraft on my PC and I think this is the best game of all times. By the way, classic games like Solitaire or even Chess are also good PC games.
I have the same opinion. Minecraft is the best PC game ever made so far. Maybe in the future there will be a better game, but currently I don't see a better game than Minecraft. I also love playing chess on my PC.

I think GTA San Andreas, a lot of people still playing this and the modding community is active as ever.
For me, the best game is Minecraft. But, I do agree that GTA San Andreas was the most popular game in one period of time and that it still has a lot of players. So I think that for many people, GTA San Andreas is the best game.

I'm going to go out of the way and say Euro Truck Simulator. Whilst there are some great games like GTA and Fortnite, I'm only going to consider games that are only on PC so for me it would have to be ETS. If there's one thing I don't like about consoles, it's the lack of simulators because I would love to just drive a truck around a map whilst listening to Spotify. Although, I might get my wish soon because I do believe a truck simulator is under development for the consoles.

I have the same opinion. Minecraft is the best PC game ever made so far. Maybe in the future there will be a better game, but currently I don't see a better game than Minecraft. I also love playing chess on my PC.
We seem to share the same passion and view about minecraft. Minecraft is a very good game that can be played by all ages. If you want to recommend any games to the kids or oldies, minecraft is the best option.

I would say Skyrim might be overall the best. I'm basing that mostly on popularity amongst my friends and family, and other gaming communities I follow. Personally, I think it's a fantastic game! ?

I dont know if anyone of you remember the Road Rash game? It seems like a good game that can be fun to play with the other users. I think computer games such as that can be fun considering GTA turned out to be successful.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back