Was Twitch right to pull down visuals of a streamer breastfeeding her baby?

Barida

I believe that women should be mindful of things that they do in the public and that includes this act of breastfeeding a baby while streaming.

She posted a visual on Twitch while feeding her baby and Twitch pulled it down.

What do you think of her reaction?

Nova

I think so it is wrong. People are not supposed to be watching what you do with personal life. And if you want to be adamant about it, better have the age filter and also NSFW tag. But we are talking about liberal twitch that can justify anything.

I as advertiser don't want to pay for breastfeeding streamers.

Reactions: Barida

Lukecetion

Its quite simple. Twitch is a privately owned company with a set of rules. When you sign up to their site you agree to those rules and promise to uphold them or face the consequences. No matter how shallow or stupid that rule is to you, you've already agreed to it. If you visit someone else's house and they tell you to use the guest bathroom and not the main one, then you do that and you can't fault them for getting upset and angry with you if you don't do as they say. You've already agreed to it.

Reactions: Barida
OP
OP
Barida

Barida

I think so it is wrong. People are not supposed to be watching what you do with personal life. And if you want to be adamant about it, better have the age filter and also NSFW tag. But we are talking about liberal twitch that can justify anything.

I as advertiser don't want to pay for breastfeeding streamers.
That's the point as I don't really understand the reason the lady I'm question should have done such. She didn't consider that some kids might as well be streaming and such visuals aren't okay for them at such age. Twitch don't even owe her an explanation for pulling such content down.

Lukecetion

That's the point as I don't really understand the reason the lady I'm question should have done such. She didn't consider that some kids might as well be streaming and such visuals aren't okay for them at such age. Twitch don't even owe her an explanation for pulling such content down.
Even if we lived in a world without kids, this should've have been an issue. The woman agreed to a set of rules, broke those rules, got punished and then started complaining about how it was everyone else's fault.

Nova

Imagine someone is on the homepage and they are there with the family where they want to view the sports commentary or so. And suddenly breastfeeding lady comes up. Next what? Some want to be intimate and stream it so it appears on homepage? No thanks. This needs to stop now or this whole liberal SJW thing will go out of hand.