[Top 5] War Thunder Best Tier 2 Fighters That Are Powerful

Michaello2k

Trophies
Tier 2 fighters, once again, I'll mention them from all different factions, such as UK, Germany and the Soviet Union. This is my second-last article!

Full link:

Teaser:

[Top 5] War Thunder Best Tier 2 Fighters That Are Powerful​

Updated: 26 Jun 2022 10:50 pm
main_pic_3.jpg

Some T2’s.
Michaello's pictureBY: Michał Kalinowski
AD

We have described T1 fighters, now it’s time for T2. They’re a little bit faster, more armored, and equipped with deadly armaments. I’ll mention planes from Germany, the Soviet Union, and the United Kingdom. I will mostly talk about their biggest strengths, such as their firepower, maneuverability, and other cool features each plane has. Let’s begin with…

5. La-5​

la5_0.jpg

Soviet plane!
I don’t know why but I’ve had plenty of success with this plane. It’s easy to aim with, decent firepower but remember to be too trigger-friendly - fire only when you know that your shots are gonna hit your target. If you’re wondering what the armaments, they are 20mm ShVAK cannons that will surely get the job done. There’s also a little payload that consists of x2 50KG bombs, drop them on bunkers or vehicle convoys!
Why this plane is badass:
  • A small payload that doesn’t slow down your plane too much and can come in handy
  • Strong cannons, can eliminate other fighters in short bursts
  • Easy to aim with, as the armaments are located in the nose part of the plane
More info:
La-5 - War Thunder Wiki

4. Bf 109 F-2​

bf_109_1.jpg

Germoney?
A German T2 fighter that’s best known for its accuracy and plenty of ammunition. It’s also pretty goddamn fast for a T2 plane, after you upgrade it, the speed can reach even 638 km/h. It’s also worth mentioning that the pilot’s seat is covered with 8 mm sheets of steel and the 60mm glass surrounding the cockpit is bulletproof. Adds up to the survivability of the pilot!
Why this plane is dope:
  • Plenty of ammunition that lasts during combat
  • Decent speed, 638KM/H is more than enough to catch up with most dogfighters in this tier
  • Useful for beginners

More info:​

Bf 109 F-2 - War Thunder Wiki

3. Fw 190 A-1​

Latest content

Back