[Top 5] War Thunder Best Tier 3 Fighters That Are Powerful

Michaello2k

Trophies
And time for my last article, the best tier 3 fighters. There will be plenty of planes, mostly from the USA but also from Germany+Soviet Union. Once more, thank you for reading my articles and enjoy the read!!!

Full link:

Teaser:

[Top 5] War Thunder Best Tier 3 Fighters That Are Powerful​

Updated: 26 Jun 2022 10:49 pm
pico_1_1.jpg

T3!
Michaello's pictureBY: Michał Kalinowski
AD

We have discussed T1, T2 and the time has finally come for T3 fighters. The armaments in this tier are a whole lot better, you can allow yourself a little bomber-hunting here and there and go at whopping speeds of around 700 KM/h. I’ll be talking about planes I’ve had the most success with, from different factions, such as the Soviet Union, the USA, and other factions. Without boring you any further with this introduction, I shall present you with my first plane:

5. F4U-4 Corsair​

f4u_0.jpg

Fast and furious.
This is a lovely piece of machine that will outrun most planes on the battlefield, only a few will be able to catch up with this feller. F4U-4 is an excellent plane if you want to play the objective - why? Well, it has decent second armaments for ground targets, a plentiful payload that consists of 500 and 1000-pound bombs, and even HVAR rockets. These things will send bases, bunkers, and pretty much everything that’s on the ground to ashes!
Why this plane is dope:
  • Decent payload for its size(500KG, 1-ton bombs that can deal a fair bit of damage to bases, artillery units and bunkers)
  • Fast as hell, can reach speeds of even 750 KM/H - perfect for temporarily checking out of a dogfight
  • Durable in the cockpit area, both the glass and seat is well-armored
More info:
F4U-4 - War Thunder Wiki

4. P-47D-28 Thunderbolt​

p47d.jpg

A large boy.
Decent speed, almost on the same level as the F4U-4, what’s better about this guy is the fact that it can drop a larger quantity of bombs/rockets - 500KG, 1000KG bombs, HVAR rockets, and M8 rockets. It’s an absolute beast and will decimate literally anything that’s on the ground. When it comes to the machine gun firepower, the plane is equipped with 8(!) 12.7mm machine guns that can cause serious damage if you manage to hit your shots. Keep the speed of this plane above 550 KM/H and your plane will fly like a dream!
Why this plane is dope:
  • Massive payload(bombs/rockets that can easily obliterate ground targets,
  • Decent armaments, both for dogfighting+ground targets
  • Performs well at high speeds, make sure to dump your payload if you have any
More info:
P-47D-28 - War Thunder Wiki

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back