[Top 3] War Thunder Best Tier 2 Japan Planes That Are Powerful

Michaello2k

Trophies
T2 Japanese planes, fellers. They are still the most flexible planes around and a joy to play with - learn to snipe other pilots, learn to maneuver properly and you'll become a nuisance on the battlefield :D!

Full link:

Teaser:

[Top 3] War Thunder Best Tier 2 Japan Planes That Are Powerful​

Updated: 09 Jul 2022 6:44 pm
ki49.jpg

T1 then, T2 now.
Michaello's pictureBY: Michał Kalinowski
AD

So, we have discussed T1 planes and explained why they were kick-ass and the time has come for T2 planes, which are even more badass. When you begin to unlock planes from higher tiers, one thing that you’ll notice is that they might have better armaments, durability, and speed. I will mention some of my favorite T2 Jap planes and explain why they’re awesome, let’s start!

3. Bf 109 E-7​

japan_bf_109.jpg

They’ve borrowed it from the Germans, I guess..
But it’s a plane that you can find in the Japanese faction so who cares. This cupcake might not be the sturdiest plane out there but it’s mounted with lovely armaments that should rip into other fighters and maybe even bombers if you’re accurate enough. What are these armaments?
  • 2x20mm MG FF/M cannons
  • 2x7.92mm MG machine guns
These two pack a powerful punch and the light machine guns have plenty of ammo, unfortunately for the cannons, the ammo cap is pretty low so you’ll have to make your hits count. Great plane, shreds T1 planes to bits!
Why this plane is fantastic:
  • OP cannons, best used against heavily-armored bombers/fighters
  • Light machine guns have plenty of ammo and can easily dispose of lower-tier planes
  • Can withstand negative Gs
More info:
Bf 109 E-7 (Japan) - War Thunder Wiki

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back