[Top 3] War Thunder Best Tier 3 Japan Planes That Are Powerful

Michaello2k

Trophies
Time for some tier 3 Japanese planes cuz why not, they are known for their agility and lackluster armaments. Learn to aim and you'll be deadly on the battlefield!

Full link:

Teaser:

[Top 3] War Thunder Best Tier 3 Japan Planes That Are Powerful​

Updated: 09 Jul 2022 6:52 pm
main_imagoo.jpg

T1, T2, T3.
Michaello's pictureBY: Michał Kalinowski
AD

The time has come for the T3 Japanese planes. I shall quickly analyze how they work, what they’re meant for, what you should aim for while playing these planes and why they’re kick-ass. I won’t bore you with my introductions and get straight into it, let’s begin with…

3. A7M2​

a7m2.jpg

Daddy is here.
There are many things that I love about this plane, one of them is the fact that you are maneuverable and pretty sturdy, even for a Japanese plane. What about the speed? Well, if you decide to invest in A7M2 a little bit, you can upgrade it and reach the maximum speed of 654 KM/H in AB and 630 KM/H in RB. It’s perfect for boom and zoom gameplay but more experienced players will know that your biggest weakness is its wings - try not to get hit over there and you should be good - have fun!
Why this plane is awesome:
  • Armaments, which I forgot to mention, are also OP - 20mm Type 99 Model 2 cannons and x2 13.2mm machine guns with plenty of ammo
  • Sturdy cockpit, 70mm bulletproof front glass, and 13mm steel plate behind the seat.
  • Surprisingly decent payload, x2 60KG bombs, and plenty of rockets
More info:
A7M2 - War Thunder Wiki

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back