[Top 15] LOL Best Champions For Each Role (Latest Patch)

Rat

Trophies
Hii people, I'd like to share my article about the best champions for each role!

Read more about it on here: [Top 15] LOL Best Champions For Each Role (Latest Patch)

So you wish to know what the best champions are for each role? Well, that's precisely what this article is about. There are a lot of different champions in this game and it can overwhelm you when it comes to picking who you want to play.

Let me tell you that you shouldn’t worry about this. As in this article, I’ll list the best champions for each role and rank them by strength. This is for the latest patch of LoL so keep that in mind. Enough chit chat let’s get into the article itself.

15. Kennen (Top)

kennen.jpg
“Go with the lighting.”

Kennen is a rat that shoots lightning out of his kunai and he’s a ranged top lane champion. Well, he can bend lighting with his hands but he mainly uses it whenever he’s throwing out his kunai. This little rat is a master of battle and loves being in control of the fight that’s going on.

That’s thanks to his ultimate ability that can stun everyone for a short period. The ultimate range is big as a lane so you don’t have to be careful when using it. If there are 2-3 people around you, you can pop it safely. The rat also has a dash ability where he electrocutes people when he passes through them.

This can be a great ability when there are a lot of enemies around or minions that are blocking your path. During the laning phase, Kennen can throw out his kunai for some poking damage, and landing three different abilities at a target will activate his passive ability that deals extra damage and stuns them for some time.

Why Kennen Is Great For Top Lane:

• Kennen is great at controlling a team fight with his ultimate ability.
  • During the laning phase, he can easily poke the enemy with his Q.
  • Hitting an enemy with three different abilities activates his passive which deals bonus damage and stuns them for a short time.
  • Kennen can turn himself into lighting and pass through minions or champions. This ability is great for escaping from an unfortunate situation.

Latest content

Back