The JoyFreak Community Thread

Weekends are for family time, so just that for me. How about you?
Local spot is hosting a “Trivia Night” on Saturday. Me and the wife are debating on going. She said she kind of wants to chill this weekend, which wouldn’t bother me at all. Would give me time to maybe actually dive into Cyberpunk 2077 :p

Local spot is hosting a “Trivia Night” on Saturday. Me and the wife are debating on going. She said she kind of wants to chill this weekend, which wouldn’t bother me at all. Would give me time to maybe actually dive into Cyberpunk 2077 :p
Both sound like a good night to me. Whatever you end up doing, enjoy and stay safe! :) Have you not played Cyberpunk yet?

Both sound like a good night to me. Whatever you end up doing, enjoy and stay safe! :) Have you not played Cyberpunk yet?
I played it for a couple hours, and from what I understand I ain’t done shit lol. But this week I have been so swamped with work. Hell the day it launched (6pm here) I didn’t get home till like 9pm or so.

I played it for a couple hours, and from what I understand I ain’t done shit lol. But this week I have been so swamped with work. Hell the day it launched (6pm here) I didn’t get home till like 9pm or so.
I'd imagine there's plenty to do so you'll probably be busy with that. I'm swamped with a few things right now but will probably get it at some point to try out.

Nope lol. Trivia night is tomorrow. We went to an early dinner then got some Christmas shopping out the way for family members.
Sounds eventful! I’ve yet to do my Christmas shopping, bit of last minute man.

I messed up the tags in my previous post, and was not able to fix them. ?

I think Naughty Dog has just gone and replaced Ellie with Abby. Did you think they were going for that approach? They really broke Ellie and seemed to add in an emphasis on making you feel sorry for Abby. Ellie meanwhile went through all of that grief for nothing. She basically ended up with nothing. It's not confirmed where her girlfriend or ex went with the baby. I'm really looking forward to a third game so much now. ?

I messed up the tags in my previous post, and was not able to fix them. ?

I think Naughty Dog has just gone and replaced Ellie with Abby. Did you think they were going for that approach? They really broke Ellie and seemed to add in an emphasis on making you feel sorry for Abby. Ellie meanwhile went through all of that grief for nothing. She basically ended up with nothing. It's not confirmed where her girlfriend or ex went with the baby. I'm really looking forward to a third game so much now. ?
*shrug* idk. I haven't even finished the first game. Just wasn't my type of game. Then again I don't care for Uncharted either, but that's just me. People get mad when I say that, but I'm not bashing the game, they just didn't do anything for me. They are definitely good games with quite a following, just not for me.

Afternoon CT. Had a lunch date with the wife. Food was so damn good. New spot opened up near us. Got a lobster roll, crab mac n cheese, and we shared some shrimp.

Afternoon everyone. Going to be another nice relaxing day for me. Full of doing nothing but watching TV shows and playing games

Latest content

Back