The JoyFreak Community Thread

Why am I just finding out about GOG and GOG Galaxy? Only reason I looked it up was Cyberpunk 2077 had it on the main menu.

Why am I just finding out about GOG and GOG Galaxy? Only reason I looked it up was Cyberpunk 2077 had it on the main menu.
That's a good question, GOG Galaxy is an incredible centralized platform for all of your games ;).

That's a good question, GOG Galaxy is an incredible centralized platform for all of your games ;).
Yes it is! Only got to use it a bit last night after work (stupid long day), but I plan on checking it out more after work today, that and some Cyberpunk 2077!

Well, folks. Silent Hill is still dead. I bloody hate Internet hype and hearsay. I really do. ?

#FuckKonami

But... The Last of Us Part II has just gone and won the Game of the Year award for 2020. I'd say it's well deserved, too. ?

Well done, Naughty Dog. ?

?

Yes it is! Only got to use it a bit last night after work (stupid long day), but I plan on checking it out more after work today, that and some Cyberpunk 2077!
Hope you wound up enjoying it, it's a nice way to keep tabs on all of your games from all of the different services/launchers out there these days!

Latest content

Back