Suicide Squad game in the works from Batman Arkham developer Rocksteady | JoyFreak
  • Our first ever contest is now live for a chance to win up to $50! All members are welcome to participate. Click here for full details.

News Suicide Squad game in the works from Batman Arkham developer Rocksteady

Aries

Administrator
suicide-squad-batman-arkham-rocksteady.jpg

A game focused on DC's Suicide Squad is in the making from Batman Arkham Asylum developer Rocksteady after a list of leaked domain names surfaced the internet.

Fans noted the domains are registered by a company connected to Warner Bros. with a particular phrase registered as a domain - "SuicideSquadKillTheJusticeLeague.com". Other domains registered include "SuicideSquadGame.com" and "GothamKnightsGame.com".

Gotham Knights is the developer's unannounced Batman game that's currently in development at Batman Arkham Origins studio Warner Bros. Montreal.

Both projects are set to be teased at Warner Bros.' upcoming DC Fandome event in August. Expect to see a little from both titles then.

Nook

I'm disappointed it isn't Justice League. But it's Rocksteady, so it's probably gonna be awesome. I'll definitely keep an eye on it.

Nova

Not a fan of the DC comics content lately. I am guessing the suicide squad is going to be just another movie to game type of the game. Not that I am hater of suicide squad but knowing how the movie went, it does not seem like fun to wait for such type of the game.

FaceHugger

Though not terribly familiar with the content from the comics, I want to see Rocksteady's take.

I imagine Batman may end up being a boss you have to escape from at one point. That would be pretty amazing to play through.

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Already have an account? Log in here.

Register

Create an account. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Top Bottom