Suicide Squad game in the works from Batman Arkham developer Rocksteady

suicide-squad-batman-arkham-rocksteady.jpg

A game focused on DC's Suicide Squad is in the making from Batman Arkham Asylum developer Rocksteady after a list of leaked domain names surfaced the internet.

Fans noted the domains are registered by a company connected to Warner Bros. with a particular phrase registered as a domain - "SuicideSquadKillTheJusticeLeague.com". Other domains registered include "SuicideSquadGame.com" and "GothamKnightsGame.com".

Gotham Knights is the developer's unannounced Batman game that's currently in development at Batman Arkham Origins studio Warner Bros. Montreal.

Both projects are set to be teased at Warner Bros.' upcoming DC Fandome event in August. Expect to see a little from both titles then.

khCgees.jpg

So screenshot unrelated right?

I assume this is going to be a tie in with the James Gunn movie right?

I'm disappointed it isn't Justice League. But it's Rocksteady, so it's probably gonna be awesome. I'll definitely keep an eye on it.

Wonderful, Good news :) I'll keep updated on this :) I do like the films. Well, this game is made and from the film/book

Hmmm...I wonder what the focus of the game will be about? Also, the type of gaming it will be.

Hope it does better than the film.

Not a fan of the DC comics content lately. I am guessing the suicide squad is going to be just another movie to game type of the game. Not that I am hater of suicide squad but knowing how the movie went, it does not seem like fun to wait for such type of the game.

Though not terribly familiar with the content from the comics, I want to see Rocksteady's take.

I imagine Batman may end up being a boss you have to escape from at one point. That would be pretty amazing to play through.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back