Welcome to JoyFreak!
Ready to be part of JoyFreak? It only takes a few seconds to register. Once you are logged in, you will be able to discuss topics, participate in contests and buy, sell and trade in our gaming marketplace.
Register now

Stationary Cycling, Anyone?

acejoy001

Feb 6, 2019
This form of aerobic exercis has been around for some time now and much underestimated. But did you know that st. cycling beats even walking and running by some significant points? First, one need not much preparation; 2, the stress on trhe body is slighter than those of running and brisk walking. The effect of it on the blood pressure and overll well being is just excellent.

Tehilah27

Feb 8, 2019
I needed to lose weight fast last year, December and I engaged in stationary cycling as well as some other exercise. I cycled along with a spin tutorial on YouTube and I was sweating bullets. I lost the weight I wanted and was very happy. I haven't regained the weight I lost but I haven't been exercising as much. I tried taking up stationary cycling again this month but it seems a little dull and there's very little motivation to continue. Stationary cycling has a lot of benefits and I'm thinking cycling outside would be more interesting than cycling indoors