Discussion What kind of phone do you have? Do you like it? Why or why not?

I got a samsung s10 and I do like it because its better than my old phone.

I got a samsung s10 and I do like it because its better than my old phone.
I guess that is always true.

Samsung devices work but they have all of these duplicate applications and stuff that makes them very annoying to use.

I am using Oppo F1 pro.

I used samsuns s3, note pro, nokia 5.1 amd all those in the past. Most of them were okay but what really disappointed me was Samsung A8.

The one I am using now is on a steady performance for the least 2 years and I am really happy with it.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S20. Love the phone. It has some great features, looks great and is also a great size for me. Would definitely recommend it to anyone if you can get it for a decent price

I guess that is always true.

Samsung devices work but they have all of these duplicate applications and stuff that makes them very annoying to use.
My last phone was also an lg g4 that bootlooped 3 times so....

I am using iPhone 8 and i am super happy with the phone. I am an average user and this phone does the perfect job for me.

Coming up to 10 years old, I use or have Microsoft Lumia. Does the job and gets me out of the box. Since it's windows phone major apps aren't supported and so be my last windows phone.

I currently have a Galaxy Note 9, looking to upgrade soon, though I've no idea to what. I have concerns about the Note and Galaxy S20, so I may look elsewhere...we'll see.

Oh nice. Who remembers their first?

I certainly do, it was one of these, or one very similar to it: Nokia 2100 - Wikipedia

Then I had a couple of LG flip-phones, then an LG Chocolate 3 before I jumped into the smartphone game with the original Motorola Droid, then a Droid 3, then a Samsung Galaxy S5, then S7 and now the Note 9...I tend to stick with brands until they give me a reason to look elsewhere.

I have an LG V30+ phone, and I really enjoy it. Just need it to last another 3 years and I'll upgrade to a new one.

I currently have a Galaxy Note 9, looking to upgrade soon, though I've no idea to what. I have concerns about the Note and Galaxy S20, so I may look elsewhere...we'll see.

I certainly do, it was one of these, or one very similar to it: Nokia 2100 - Wikipedia

Then I had a couple of LG flip-phones, then an LG Chocolate 3 before I jumped into the smartphone game with the original Motorola Droid, then a Droid 3, then a Samsung Galaxy S5, then S7 and now the Note 9...I tend to stick with brands until they give me a reason to look elsewhere.
Wait was it one of those indestructible ones?

I currently have the Samsung Galaxy 9+, which I really do love. I've had it for a couple of years now and it does what I need it to do. Plus, it takes some really great pictures, even in darker settings, which is nice. I sometimes consider upgrading, but I don't think I'm quite ready yet. If I upgrade though, it'll be to something with a good camera, that's one of the most important things to me.

Samsung does an amazing job. I have the Galaxy S10 and I love everything about it. It was also a huge leap from my lg g4.

I have a OnePlus 5. Coming up to 3 years old now and no plans to replace it.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S9, got it last year in the States. Works like a dream, handles anything I throw at it. The camera's fantastic for the quality and Samsung really is an excellent provider when it comes to phones.

We've had various sorts of phones over the years, including nokia, samsung, lenovo, etc.
I don't really have a favorite phone in particular...

I've never tried an iPhone though, so I might try if I have the chance (and budget) ??

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back