Sounds

Every game you happen to play will either have natural sound effects, music whilst you play or players chatting to you. My question today is how do you listen to the audio when you game? Soundbar? Speaker system, Headphones, Ear Phones or Home Cinema System? Please give a reason for your choice too!

Gopnik

I always have been using headphones for gaming. Well, I had speakers before a really long time ago. Using headphones is important for me because I play a lot of shooting games like CS:GO and it's important for me to know where exactly the enemy is. Also, the audio is better when you use headphones than speakers. And when you listen to music you don't disturb other people.

Matt C.

I usually just use my speakers, but I when I want to really immerse myself in a game I use my headphones.

Nova

These days I make use of the headphones the most. I avoid the speakers and the sounbars. The reason being I prefer to keep the laptop as more of personal property instead. That way I can have more control over the sound I am consuming. That's something I have learned so far from my experience.

Nova

These days I make use of the headphones the most. I avoid the speakers and the sounbars. The reason being I prefer to keep the laptop as more of personal property instead. That way I can have more control over the sound I am consuming. That's something I have learned so far from my experience.