News Shinji Mikami to return as game director if he gets to make the game he wants

Miles

Trophies
In a new interview with Variety, Shinji Mikami states that he would return as a director if he gets to make a game that is completely envisioned by him (He previously said that The Evil Within would be his last project as a director)

At this point, he needs to like, buy back the rights to Resident Evil - so that Crapcom doesn't continue to run it into the ground. Not that he really ever had the "rights" to the series anyway. He did create it, sure. Although Crapcom owns the franchise. How lame is that?

Under his direction, I am confident that he would be able to restore it back to its former glory. But, oh yeah. Wishful thinking, indeed. ?

He did make The Evil Within, although I think that's largely shunned by gamers. Me personally, I enjoyed the second one so much. But because Crapcom didn't make it, and people with no taste praise their talentless asses, anything that Crapcom didn't make is, unfortunately, constantly being largely hated on.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back