Promote your video game streaming channel & videos here

I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to share with you a video from my gaming channel where I explore the latest releases and dive into some classic favorites. Here's the link: [Insert link to your video/channel]

I'm passionate about gaming and creating content that entertains and engages. If you enjoy gaming as much as I do, I'd love for you to check out my channel and join the community.

Remember, according to Surah Al-Waqiah, we should strive to share positivity and creativity in everything we do. Let's continue to support each other's passions and endeavors within the bounds of our community guidelines.

Looking forward to connecting with you all through gaming!

[Insert link to your video/channel]
Yes! It's my favourite YouTube channel! Mail Merge fail...

And by the way, fuck Surah Al-Waqiah, whoever the hell that is. I know that the path to positivity and communal understanding does not start with a scam. So fuck off.

Hello, everyone!
I have been on a journey lately because of this book in the photo. Let me explain:

Recently, a member of Zelda Fan Group on Facebook posted a photo of the book mentioning that his son got it for his birthday. Where a different member, said he should stream reading it. I thought this was a brilliant idea and if the OP didn't do it, I would.

I've just recently gotten into streaming, and I was excited at the idea but looking into it, I decided against the streaming aspect of it. It's seven minutes at most and might not be very entertaining and thought perhaps just making a video and adding music would be just as good.

Turns out, a guy already did that, but it wasn't that great in my opinion and the art he used wasn't very high quality. So, I recorded me reading the book and added music and sound effects.

But I didn't have art and scanning my book wouldn't be a great option either. While searching I found that the official reading of the book (it originally came with a cassette so young readers could follow along) on YouTube and the art wasn't that bad. So, I took screenshots of each page and cropped them down, so they were the same size and added them together as a .pdf.

Great! I've got the art, I've got the recording, but I have no experience with video editing software. So, the next step was teaching myself how to use video editing software. I taught myself how to use OpenShot earlier this afternoon and this is the finished product.

I originally got this book through a Scholastic Book order, and it has been something that I have cherished all of these years.

And if anyone is interested in the pdf, I don't think it would be a problem to share it(?) I suppose that's a question for the moderators. Also, here's the links to the videos I drew inspiration from:

Kenshin1913:
Official Reading:

I hope all of your projects succeed and you're all having a great day!

Attachments

• mms1.jpg
    mms1.jpg
    305.3 KB · Views: 6

Portal Revolution full game solution

Portal revolution Chapter 1 rooms 0-1. Getting the portal gun​

Portal Revolution Chapter 1 room 2​

Portal Revolution Chapter 1 room 3​

Portal Revolution Chapter 1 room 4​

Portal Revolution Chapter 1 room 5​

Portal Revolution Chapter 1 room 6​

Portal Revolution Chapter 1 room 7​

Portal Revolution Chapter 1 room 8​

Portal Revolution Chapter 1 room 9​

Portal Revolution Chapter 1 end. Hired achievement​

Portal Revolution Chapter 2 room 1 prologue​

Portal Revolution Chapter 2 room 2​

Portal Revolution Chapter 2 room 3​

Portal Revolution Chapter 3 prologue​

Portal Revolution Chapter 3 room 1​

Portal Revolution Chapter 3 room 2​

Portal Revolution Chapter 3 room 3​

Portal Revolution Chapter 3 room 4​

Portal Revolution Refreshing shower achievement chapter 3​

Portal revolution THE CRAZY CUBE​

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back