Promote your video game streaming channel & videos here

[RE4 Playlist] I finished the whole game on all versions.

Next game is RE2 on PS5.

Attachments

• SASM_ICO.jpg
    SASM_ICO.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 18
This is the best Tower Defense game of 2024!!! I'm not even being biased here. Just because the Developer and I have the same name, that doesn't mean much to me.

Let's just face the facts. There are 8 primary towers, each with addon Mini Towers or can upgrade into different more powerful towers. That's a lot of towers, folks, especially if you consider that they are all unique and fulfill different roles.

But wait, that's not all! If you buy the game now, you will notice that there are 3 special specops missions that have 3 more towers that you can unlock that can be upgraded from the 8 base towers.

I know what you are thinking, that's a lot of content, but you are forgetting that there are 21 unique enemy units that will try to raise your blood pressure as they give your carefully constructed towers the slip. Of those 21 units, 3 are boss units that can disable or even destroy your towers. That's a lot to deal with for newcomers. However, they can always get a bib and play on easy mode. For the hardcore tower defense aficionado, it's hard mode all the way!

But hey what do I know I'v only spent 21 hours playing the game!

Check out the link here: Neocon Tower Defence 3

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back