Promote your video game research and survey's here.

mruffy97

Jul 27, 2021
Hello guys, currently as a student I‘m writing my bachelor thesis regarding gaming and cloud gaming and for that, I need your help. I need you to complete my survey and feel free to provide some honest feedback. The survey does not take more than 5 minutes. If you have any questions just ask them in the comment section. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

elenors

Jul 28, 2021
This thread is the place to share your gaming surveys for educational purposes or other.

Do not make a separate thread for that otherwise it will just be merged into this thread.

Hi there,

My name is Elenor Smith and I am a final year Honours Psychology student at Flinders University. My supervisor is Daniel King at Flinders University ([email protected]). We are specifically looking for men over the age of 18 who have played Destiny 2 in the last 3 months and play regularly. We are aiming to have 500 people complete our survey. Our research is looking at people's gaming routines and the habits they may form when playing Destiny 2, as well as what may impact their gaming routines. We are also asking participants for their gaming IDs/gamertags, which will be de-identified and not reported in our findings. We are asking for gamertags to link their in-game stats to their survey responses and to observe general gaming patterns. Responses will be anonymous and the survey will take no longer than 30 minutes to complete. All participants will be offered the chance to enter our prize draw to win Apple, Steam, and JB Hi-Fi cards. We will ask participants to provide their gamertag and email address in a seprate survey so we may contact them if they win. The link to our survey is as follows, where you will be provided with more information and can express your consent:

https://qualtrics.flinders.edu.au/jfe/form/SV_2mn6jfWqMuAXNQ....

SabUCLAN

Jul 29, 2021
Hi All,

I need participants to take part in a survey for a masters dissertation. You are invited to participate in this research study, 'The impact of micro transactions on the gaming industry and its consumers'. This study is carried out by Sabir Kader, from the University of Central Lancashire.

It should only take a minute or two. Please follow the link below.

Thanks,
Sab

Last edited:

AlexT96

Sep 3, 2021
We are looking for US Males and Females ages 18-44 to participate in a 90-minute event and follow-up 15-minute survey about Video Games.

Do you own a PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S?

Do you intend on purchasing a PS5, or Xbox Series X/S within the next 6 months?

Do you play games regularly(at least 5 hours per week)?

If YES to any of these, we want to speak to you!

If selected you will:

Need to complete a tech check BEFORE the day of the session.

Sign in to the interview 1 hr before the session.

Watch a 90-minute video, then complete a 15 min survey.

There will be a follow-up focus group for 45-minutes after the event. You also must be willing to participate in the focus group, if selected.

Incentive: $75 for 60-minute check-in, 90-minute event, 15-minute survey

If selected for the 45-minute focus group, there is an additional $25 for a total of $100

Schedule: 9th September

To apply please go to and fill in this form:

Almanak1209

Sep 13, 2021
Hello,
As part of a school project in association with a big French luxury brand, I'm looking for some american people between 20 and 25 years old who plays video games but who are also into luxury brands and items. The goal would be to do some interviews via Zoom that would last about thirty minutes.
If you are interested you can e-mail me at [email protected]

Alma