Promote your video game research and surveys here

Hello guys, currently as a student I‘m writing my bachelor thesis regarding gaming and cloud gaming and for that, I need your help. I need you to complete my survey and feel free to provide some honest feedback. The survey does not take more than 5 minutes. If you have any questions just ask them in the comment section. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
This thread is the place to share your gaming surveys for educational purposes or other.

Do not make a separate thread for that otherwise it will just be merged into this thread.

Hi there,

My name is Elenor Smith and I am a final year Honours Psychology student at Flinders University. My supervisor is Daniel King at Flinders University ([email protected]). We are specifically looking for men over the age of 18 who have played Destiny 2 in the last 3 months and play regularly. We are aiming to have 500 people complete our survey. Our research is looking at people's gaming routines and the habits they may form when playing Destiny 2, as well as what may impact their gaming routines. We are also asking participants for their gaming IDs/gamertags, which will be de-identified and not reported in our findings. We are asking for gamertags to link their in-game stats to their survey responses and to observe general gaming patterns. Responses will be anonymous and the survey will take no longer than 30 minutes to complete. All participants will be offered the chance to enter our prize draw to win Apple, Steam, and JB Hi-Fi cards. We will ask participants to provide their gamertag and email address in a seprate survey so we may contact them if they win. The link to our survey is as follows, where you will be provided with more information and can express your consent:

https://qualtrics.flinders.edu.au/jfe/form/SV_2mn6jfWqMuAXNQ....

Hi All,

I need participants to take part in a survey for a masters dissertation. You are invited to participate in this research study, 'The impact of micro transactions on the gaming industry and its consumers'. This study is carried out by Sabir Kader, from the University of Central Lancashire.

It should only take a minute or two. Please follow the link below.

Thanks,
Sab

Last edited:
We are looking for US Males and Females ages 18-44 to participate in a 90-minute event and follow-up 15-minute survey about Video Games.

Do you own a PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S?

Do you intend on purchasing a PS5, or Xbox Series X/S within the next 6 months?

Do you play games regularly(at least 5 hours per week)?

If YES to any of these, we want to speak to you!

If selected you will:

Need to complete a tech check BEFORE the day of the session.

Sign in to the interview 1 hr before the session.

Watch a 90-minute video, then complete a 15 min survey.

There will be a follow-up focus group for 45-minutes after the event. You also must be willing to participate in the focus group, if selected.

Incentive: $75 for 60-minute check-in, 90-minute event, 15-minute survey

If selected for the 45-minute focus group, there is an additional $25 for a total of $100

Schedule: 9th September

To apply please go to and fill in this form:

Hello,
As part of a school project in association with a big French luxury brand, I'm looking for some american people between 20 and 25 years old who plays video games but who are also into luxury brands and items. The goal would be to do some interviews via Zoom that would last about thirty minutes.
If you are interested you can e-mail me at [email protected]

Alma

hi everyone, i am a 4th product design student doing my final year at university. my major project is on gaming and gaming addiction as well as the mental health aspects around gaming. it would be very helpful if anyone would fill out a short survey on your online gaming experiences. feel free to ask questions.

hi everyone, i am a 4th product design student doing my final year at university. my major project is on gaming and gaming addiction as well as the mental health aspects around gaming. it would be very helpful if anyone would fill out a short survey on your online gaming experiences. feel free to ask questions.

Do we get paid to fill out survey?

Hi all !

Have you ever dreamed about a gaming social network ?

If yes, it would be great if you could participate to the following survey : Survey : What if a gaming social network existed ?

Thank you for your help.
Have a nice day and enjoy yourself ! :D
Is this a paying survey?

I would be interested if it were a paid interview

Hey Everyone! Do you play video games? Do you consider yourself part of a team? Then I would like to hear from you!!

My name is Dillon Collett and I am reaching out to invite players to take part in a research study aiming to better understand how group dynamics in Esports teams relate to performance and mental health. The researchers overseeing the study are myself, a Master’s of Kinesiology candidate in the School of Graduate Studies at Nipissing University, Dr. Mark Bruner, a Professor in the School of Physical and Health Education at Nipissing University, and Dr. Colin McLaren, a post-doctoral fellow at Nipissing University. Taking part in this study is completely voluntary and participants may choose to withdraw at any time without penalty.

If you choose to take part in the study, you will be asked to first read through a letter of informed consent (5 minutes), followed by the completion of a brief questionnaire that includes general demographic questions, and then assess perceptions of their Esports team (e.g., communication, social identity, motivational climate, psychological safety), performance satisfaction, and mental health (e.g., burnout, resilience, well-being, psychological distress). It is expected that the questionnaire package will approximately 10 minutes or less to fill out. In all, approximately 15 minutes of their time is required. All participants will be eligible to receive a $5 CAD Tim Hortons gift card if they leave their email. If you would be interested in being entered in a prize draw for one of two $100 USD GameStop gift cards, or receiving an executive summary of the results, you can leave your email at the end of the questionnaire and indicate your desire by checking the appropriate box(es).

The findings from this study have the potential to make a contribution to the sport psychology and group dynamics fields and might inform Esport teams on how to improve the ways athletes deal with performance and mental health.

If you or you think any people you know would be interested, below is a link to take part in the online questionnaire:

https://nipissingu.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_d6T0NOGiXGnwDPw

This study has been approved by the research ethics board at Nipissing University, and participation by the organization, teams, and players is completely voluntary. Please feel free to contact the lead investigator Dillon Collett with any comments or questions at [email protected].

Hi everyone! We're a group of Marketing students doing a research on consumers' knowledge and opinion of Nintendo brand.

We would really appreciate if you could participate in our survey: Nintendo - 1KA | Web surveys

The survey takes less than 5 minutes to complete and is completely anonymous. The answers will only be used for academic purposes. Thank you in advance!

Hey everyone,

I decided to do my research project for my MSc Clinical Psychology degree on video gaming to tie in my love for video games. I am wondering if any of you could help out by taking part in my survey. It should take around 10 to 15 minutes and all data is anonymous from the source. The survey consists of three separate scales looking at your motive for playing video games and your well-being. The link is here Investigating Video Game Genre and Game Motives: Is There an Association With Problematic Use, Anxiety, Depression, and Stress?. Tia

Hi, I made this survey to collect data for my psychology class, if you like the genre Metroidvania then please take some time completing this. Thank you for your contribution.

The survey: Microsoft Forms

Hello everybody, As part of my final year dissertation I am investigating the video gaming phenomenon . It is developing increasingly by the time. I am inviting you to take a part in my study. which will take around 10 minutes. Your contribution will support to understand video gaming in bigger picture and its various aspects.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration!
https://docs.google.com/.../1FAIpQLSf6ppeTIe25i.../viewform

Hi everyone my name is Luke!
I am a psychology student who is looking for participants for a gaming psychological study. It is completely confidential and requires only five mins. Thank you for your time :)

requirements: ages 18-24

video game gambling

Hello! We are researchers at a public university in the United States doing a study on people’s experiences on Twitch. We are looking for volunteers who are at least 18 years old to answer an approximately 15-minute survey about their experience either as a streamer or a general user of Twitch. You may find some of the questions personal in nature and we will ask you questions about experiences that were potentially uncomfortable (i.e., antisocial) in nature. To protect your privacy, we suggest you complete the study at a location and time of your choosing.

We are conducting this research to share with our scholarly community. We will store all collected data securely in accordance with institutional review requirements and will anonymize and de-identify all data.

The whole questionnaire takes approximately 15 minutes and, in exchange for your participation, you can provide your email address for a chance to win a $50 gift card. Winners of the drawing will be informed after data collection for the study is complete (odds of receiving the gift card approximately 1/200). We will contact winners with additional information about how they will receive the gift card at the email address provided.We appreciate your consideration. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about the study.

https://osu.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7W0AjQGMS0jczdA

Thanks in advance!

Teresa Lynch, Ph. D.
Sanjana Srinivasan

Hey there!
For my MSc thesis I am researching what drives gamers to buy microtransactions. It doesn't matter if you have never bought a microtransaction before or whether you dislike them, your opinion is still valuable to me. Could you please fill out this 5 minute survey for me? It would be highly appreciated! Thank you in advance!
https://vuamsterdam.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_agcFOVlzQsX73Yq

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back