Modern things that you can't stand?

marteebe

Article Author
Verified
What are some things in this very modern world that you just can't stand? Something that probably turns you into one of those stereotypical old people who just seems to moan about everything that they possibly can. For me, I miss the music of my childhood, it was just proper lovely music but nowadays it's all rap/grime/typical pop crap but that's just me and my personal tastes. Otherwise, I hate the retail atmosphere, everything is so impersonal now.

What about you?

cell phones, mostly when people use them during work or while driving. My biggest issue when they ignore all else and answer their phone and start talking.

Ash

This idea that new products can be made every year. Can't even buy a phone without there being a better version of it in a few months. It's not the end of the world but it's annoying.

Barida

I still prefer taking some of the locally made meals to these kind of modern meals. When I see people say how some of these pizzas, sharwama and the rest have been sweet, I don't really feel the vibes as I believe eating simple meals such as rice and beans to be better.