How much time do you spend playing games?

Alexander.

Jan 10, 2019
How much time do you devote to your much loved hobby gaming? Do you have responsibilities you have prioritise first? I have work and then comes gaming. Generally speaking, an hour at most weekdays longer on weekends.

Nerdface

Dec 27, 2018
Work, family (child + wife), website, chores, gaming.

I'm lucky if I get a few hours in at the weekend these days! It's usually in sacrifice of website development time.

AronD

Feb 1, 2019
School, work and sports take in most of my time. I'm trying to find a healthy balance, but 1 hour/day is the maximum during the week for me. In the weekend it depends, probably between 1-4 hours a day.

jpk0007

Feb 1, 2019
Well, in the past i used to spend a lot of time on Gaming.During the school and college days , i used to use all my spare time to play games. After i started doing my job , the time that i get for gaming has reduced considerably. However, i still try to play games every weekend, sometimes with my friends or alone. During the weekdays i am able to play games only when i am travelling to my work or coming back home.

Camelie

Feb 1, 2019
I usually get an hour or two of gaming time daily, since I need to unwind after everything that happens during the day. My job and post-grad studies don't leave a lot of time for me to play too often, but I try to squeeze it in as something to look forward to at the end of the day. I hardly sleep during my rare vacation days, though. I try to pack in as much fun as I can, and catching up on games that I might have bought and been unable to try due to my schedule is part of that fun.

dzonyfox2

Feb 1, 2019
I wish I would have more time for gaming, but that is impossible, because I'm at college and I'm studying a lot. So, during workdays, I spend about an hour or two on gaming, and during the weekend, maybe 3-4 hours.

GioMatos

Feb 1, 2019
I used to play videogames a lot back in the day. But as a Freelance graphic designer/illustrator, I already spend a lot of time sitting in front of a screen working, so whenever I have free time, I don't really want to spend it sitting in front of another screen. Whenever I play I only do it for 2 hours and I play chill/casual games like The Sims.

mcnasci24

Feb 1, 2019
As Rihanna says: work, work, work. I have a lot of goals and objectives, so I don't spend so much time gaming. I also try to maintain a healthy lifestyle, as my job is very sedentary. So that means I have to workout a few times per week. On the weekends is when I have a little bit more time for games.

I used to play videogames a lot back in the day. But as a Freelance graphic designer/illustrator, I already spend a lot of time sitting in front of a screen working, so whenever I have free time, I don't really want to spend it sitting in front of another screen. Whenever I play I only do it for 2 hours and I play chill/casual games like The Sims.
I work as a writer and can totally relate. At the end of the day, there isn't enough energy to stare at a screen for even more time.

junrose123

Feb 1, 2019
For now that I am already older I prioritize my work and I only play games whenever I am done with my responsibilities to complement with the stress that I feel in my work. It is good to unwind for sometimes while playing games for us to keep motivated as always.

jeffreyjose48

Feb 1, 2019
How much time do you devote to your much loved hobby gaming? Do you have responsibilities you have prioritise first? I have work and then comes gaming. Generally speaking, an hour at most weekdays longer on weekends.
I also prioritize my job first before I play my favorite online games. I play if I don't have any task to do. I play for recreation and relaxation.

rhems091

Feb 1, 2019
Before I would spend like 6 to 8 hours playing DOTA 2 and CSGO, but know I got conscious about my health so I lessen it a bit.

Caguioa747

Feb 1, 2019
i am working in the day time so when i come home then thats the time i usually play. about 2 to 3 hours of playing a day. then the weekends i usually play all day.

missbibimbap

Feb 1, 2019
If I am not working I pretty much spend all my time playing games. That is if I'm in the mood for some adventure and some action because playing games is a very tiring and draining endeavour. I'm sure you know what I mean. Playing for hours on end can take the life out of your body literally. So sometimes, if I'm not feeling it I just watch a movie first to relax then play later. :cool:

rheez95

Feb 1, 2019
Aside from League of Legends that I played for straight 6 hours, It's Sims that I got addicted with. I played Sims 4 for 10 pm to 3 am.

kjbotona23

Feb 1, 2019
As a freelancer, I spent around 1-2 hours every after work time. This is part of the stress reliever when working. If I have a lot of tasks to do, 15-30 mins is enough just a refresher and to boost up my energy to finish my work. I played more than 6 hours as well during my day off and If I don't have nothing to do at home.

jeffreyjose48

Feb 1, 2019
When I was in high school, I remembered playing games until the morning hours. It is because its school vacation days and I don't have a class in the next morning.

Heatman

Feb 1, 2019
Well, my days schedule is pretty what determines whether I'm going to be playing for a long time or in very short time.

I can't have something serious that would fetch me more money and I would focus on playing games. It's not feasible at all.

dzonyfox2

Feb 1, 2019
When I was in high school, I remembered playing games until the morning hours. It is because its school vacation days and I don't have a class in the next morning.
The same, college is priority now, it requires hours and hours of studying everyday. Wish to go back into the high school days.