How much time do you spend playing games?

mramiibo

Oct 25, 2019
well one out of 15 charcters on world of warcraft id clocked 200+ days /played... Monday to Sunday at least 8 hours a day for near enough 10 years... id hate to know the full amount across all games..... let's just forget this question ;)

Nova

Feb 7, 2019
I'd say lot of games and lot of options there. You have like lot of new games like MOBA category worth trying out.

Kaynil

Mar 27, 2019
I'm not spending as much gaming as I used to, but even so, if I get into it I can easily evaporate a few hours when I get into a game. Just on my switch, I am sure I am probably over 500 hours between all games. Then I have the Playstation 4 and past consoles too. I am pretty sure I've spent an amount worth of years playing time. I'm sure I've spent at least the equivalent of 5 years through all my years. Especially if I consider I started gaming since I was like 4 years old with an Atari 2600.

Nova

Feb 7, 2019
I think due to the Battle Royale many people are kind of maxed out on their quota of the gaming. I am more of into small games or say small tournaments.

Nova

Feb 7, 2019
I am into more of mobile based games and if you are into the tournament style of the games. I'd say in such case few hours pass pretty much easily. So I think same can be said about the console and also for the PC. Time goes pretty quickly in most of those cases from what I have noticed.

Paladin

Hack The Planet!
Oct 21, 2019
I can't say how much I've played in my whole lifetime, but I've played about 300 hours of Rainbow Six: Siege, 50 hours of The Escapists, 25 hours of Slime Rancher, 50 hours of Subnautica, and 100 hours of Game Dev Tycoon.
(All stats from Steam.)

xenonVirus. 300 hours sounds like a lot, but it probably isn't really that much compared to LP'ers, etc.

Last edited:

Crystal vase

Jun 15, 2019
If I get a new game, I'll play it for hours if I enjoy it and provided it's not terribly hard. But you should always take some brief rests as well. :giggle:

Why does this tool keep making accounts and responding to his own posts? This guy (and yes, I know it's a guy) has been doing this for over 2 years now. 2 whole years!

Seriously. This screwball needs to get a life.

I'm talking about the person using pseudonyms such as "mrsflagbottem" and all that. :rolleyes:

Paladin

Hack The Planet!
Oct 21, 2019
I have to be on a few million hours by now lol

Probably thousands by this point lol

<joke>
Wow, it seems as though I am in the presence of the Gods of Gaming! I bow down to you. :)
</joke>

Seriously, though! That's a lot of hours spent. From my earlier post where I mentioned my stats, I've been playing games combined for 525 hours. That isn't even half of what CombatMatrix088 and Gamesareawesome have played! Mad props to you two.

xenonVirus. I am truly in the presence of the Gods of Gaming.

Edit: I suck at formatting.

Last edited: