How long have you been a gamer?

Dec 11, 2018
www.twitch.tv
Since I was little (maybe 4 or 5). I had the original Nintendo Entertainment System. My cousins also had an Atari, so had a little experience with that. Man, I'm really dating myself here.

Jan 3, 2019
I first got a ps1 when i was a kid i used to play abes oddworld and it was lit i had so much fun on this game and then i played crash bandicoot and it was the best

Lifespot

Jan 10, 2019
I got a PS1 in 1994, but before then used to play on a NES and a Sega Mega drive.

My parents owned an Atari that I can remember using.

Jan 10, 2019
Since I was little, at a young age of 11, or 12 years of age. I began playing Minecraft firstly and this is how I became a video game addict. This lead onto various different types of video games, consoles and here I am today a proud gamer!

The first console I owned was a Sega Master System II (closely followed by a NES - we got them the same Christmas). That'd have been around 1989 / 1990 I think.

The first games I played were probably Sonic The Hedgehog, Ms. Pac-man and Alex Kidd in Miracle World.

I've since owned the majority of successive consoles apart from Sega CD, Sega Saturn, Nintendo 64, Wii U, and Switch.