How did you find us?

How did you find JoyFreak?

• Search engine (Google, Yahoo, Bing)

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • From another website (please list in the comments)

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Word of mouth

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Other?

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters

Empire

Jun 2, 2020
Found the site from another great website. Then again once the name is out soon enough to see it on social media. Also not to mention without the owner or staff or ember posting on other sites or links in their signature I wouldn't come across to the site.

TheLoptr

Jun 27, 2020
Joy Freak advertised on the KiA subreddit so I decided to join and hope that it wasn't going to be a conservative ResetEra. Turns out it was worth it.

FaceHugger

Jun 25, 2020
I can't remember the exact discussion and from whom, but it was through Twitter about a month ago. I bookmarked the site and started lurking, but didn't sign up until recently.

MicroNort

Jun 21, 2020
I just searched for games forums. Used to be a regular on another but left. Also post on the IGN forum (mainly the PC section) but most of the posters are from the US (which means very few active when I'm on) and also not a great deal of activity (although this place doesn't seem much more active).

Nicodemous52

Jul 2, 2020
There was somebody over on Gab gaming pushing really hard. I forget who it was without looking, and they may or may not have the same name here as there.

But, yeah, I checked it out, was leery and skeptical, but decided to give it a go. Worst that can happen is I get booted, and that an oh well to me.

EDIT: I went back to look for myself, to see if they do use the same name, and it seems they have erased all their Gab posts and replies, or got purged, because I can't find them now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom