Ghost of Tsushima Legends Raid will be launching on 30 October, but you’ll need to assemble your own team as matchmaking isn’t supported.
The Tale of Iyo Raid will require four players and a KI gear requirement of 100. Developer Sucker Punch recommends, “finishing all Story missions, and replaying Story and Survival on higher difficulties to get higher level gear” in order to meet the latter requirement.
Sucker Punch has also rolled out a small Legends patch that addresses some minor issues, as follows:
- Resolved a bug causing frequent Network Error pop-ups
- Resolved a bug preventing the Platinum Trophy armour dye from appearing in New Game+.
- Resolved a bug that caused some users to become stuck in the Legends tutorial.
- Added support for PlayStation Network “Players Met” functionality to Legends.
- Various bug and crash fixes.
Ghost of Tsushima is available on PS4 and heads to PS5 via backwards compatibility (via Game Boost) on 12 November.