Evan Evagora speaks of his role as Elnor in Star Trek: Picard

evan-evagora-elnor.jpg

Evan Evagora was interviewed by TrekCore about his role as the Romulan Elnor on Star Trek: Picard and we have the details below.

Evagora
I grew up watching the Original Series movies, and some of Next Generation. My oldest memory… is actually The Search for Spock, but my favorite episode, only just because I watched it the other day – and because I finally got to meet Jonathan Del Arco – I’d say is ‘I, Borg,’ just to see where Hugh’s come from; otherwise, ‘Tapestry.’
Elnor is a young male who has been raised by Romulan sect of warrior nuns; Qowat Milat. Evagora has said that his upbringing prepared him for his role quite well.

I’ve got like five sisters and my mother — I’m the youngest as well — so I know exactly what it’s like living with a household of women! It’s very much a matriarchy in my household
The recent tie-in novel, Star Trek: Picard – The Last Best Hope heavily features the character Elnor.

Star Trek: Picard episode 4, “Absolute Candor” is when Evagora will make his debut appearance. The episode is available on CBS All Access in the USA, Crave in Canada and Amazon Prime Video elsewhere.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back