Do you stream games on Twitch or YouTube?

Nova

There are many gamers among us. And many of them seem to be streaming lately on twitch and YouTube. And some of them are also streaming on sites like live.me. It seems like a good option for those who are into the regular gaming. I am only frequently making use of the streaming to people in my connection. This way I am trying to build a fanbase around me.

Do you stream games on Twitch or YouTube?

No.

I like to play a game for myself and not for others. I don't consider video as a platform to become weel-know... All I want when I play video game is to be able to enjoy myself as much as I can (without feeling pressured for nothing at all).

LividJay

I stream on Twitch and plan on adding more compilations and game play on my Youtube. It's a lot of fun annnnd, it's a great way to stay in shape.

OP
OP
Nova

Nova

I stream on Twitch and plan on adding more compilations and game play on my Youtube. It's a lot of fun annnnd, it's a great way to stay in shape.
What is your channel named? or the twitch username? If I like it, I may follow you. I usually prefer to follow gamers who are into the mobile gaming. So it can be fun to follow your content too. Apart from twitch, do you plan on streaming in any other platform?

mhingnhormz

I usually stream games in youtube only and to be honest I never tried to use that twitch, and don't have enough idea on how it works. But I maybe try it later, thank you for this discussion and advices that was shared there.

phanuruch

Occasionally, I stream games on Youtube but have never tried to use Twitch. Now that it has been suggested, I might consider trying it out to see how it works. Mostly, gaming is just for fun and I do not give it a lot of time.

LividJay

What is your channel named? or the twitch username? If I like it, I may follow you. I usually prefer to follow gamers who are into the mobile gaming. So it can be fun to follow your content too. Apart from twitch, do you plan on streaming in any other platform?
Name is LividJay same as here. I don't do any mobile games on stream, usually playing games like The Last Of Us, Fallout 4, Dead by Daylight, 7 Days to Die, Jackbox Party Pack games, etc.

At this time, I have no intentions of live streaming to other platforms. I'm not sure it's even technically possible without another PC to run the streaming software.

leadtech

I'm also streaming on twitch . I just got my email for affiliate. I usually stream fortnite,dota2 or csgo .

leadtech

It's all about building that base viewership. 75 avg viewers within 30 day periods...it's pretty rough haha
yeah but you can have some lurkers on the twitch .. there are some groups that can follow to follow or lurk to lurk :) it can help boost the views on your channel

LividJay

yeah but you can have some lurkers on the twitch .. there are some groups that can follow to follow or lurk to lurk :) it can help boost the views on your channel
Yeah, I started off with that and then realized that's not how I want to make partner. I want to build a real community. I absolutely refuse to do F4F and lurks now and I'm having more fun because of it.

drickxandrea

Yes. Especially on games that is hard to analyze, for example The legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, where in there are tasks I can't do without the help of Streaming at YouTube. I watch walkthroughs and search cheat codes, and even though I do these things, I still enjoy the game.

leadtech

The most game you have to stream in there are League of Legends,Fortnite and Dota2 .. that is the most views games on twitch..