Discussion Streaming on a single platform vs. multistreaming

Izzy

Newcomer
Trophies
Nowadays there are many platforms that gamers can livestream to. There's Facebook, TicTok, Instagram, Twitch, YouTube, and more. Do you guys prefer to watch gamers stream to one specific platform or to multiple platforms at one time? Which platform do you prefer and why do you like it over the others?

One stream is always easier because you don't have to keep switching between platforms and logging in to them

One stream is always easier because you don't have to keep switching between platforms and logging in to them
As a streamer, I'm inclined to agree with you. I feel like it would be super hard to navigate between different streaming platforms at one time. Trying to keep up with chatters and comments would probably be a nightmare. Now, I don't have an issue streaming to one platform and posting a video later to another. I consider myself a good multi-tasker, but not when it comes to juggling different streaming platforms at one time as the streamer.

I have tried both approaches. I think that multiple platform is a good idea in theory, but it ends up dividing your community. I feel that it is better to focus strongly on one platform; you are more likely to build a meaningful community this way.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back