Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hi, my name is CeeJay. I am new here. I love to play video games and I'm very interested in joining the Minecraft family. I hope I can get more info and share some awesome tricks and tips.

Hello digital world how are u guys

i love roblox everytime even when i' m at school i just playing roblox online lol, don't tell my dad please

Hi, friends my name is Naeem Akram founder of apkclever app downloading website. I want to share the post for your website thanks for the platform to share with us.

Hey everybody! My gamer tag is LoDaBaddest! I stream a scary game every Sunday (I scream at almost anything lol) then I stream Tuesdays and Thursdays a variety of games from fighting games to asymmetrical horror games and multiplayer games. I'm on twitch!

7 day ban
hi everyone I'm new here
I am a gamer and a live streamer. I love to share my streaming to public.
It will allow me share my streaming videos with you if you want to. let me see the number of people here who would like to watch me play live. I play GTA, MineCraft, Apex, and Resident evil village.
Today I'm streaming MineCraft.

Peace Be Upon You All,

This channel is only made for uploading all kinds of video games like cars, fighting, puzzles and all online games. We will be making videos playing every old and new game to share the game experience with you. You can mention any game though the comments and we will surely make a video on it.

Nice to meet you all :)

I'm LividJay, I'm a gamer and streamer. I'm mostly into story-based games as opposed to button mashing games, with a few exceptions. Currently playing a lot of Fallout 4, (and yes, Fallout 76), Dead by Daylight, 7 Days to Die, and hopefully soon, The Last of Us Part 2.
hello

Hello all. Looking to meet other like minded gamers! Who enjoys Sony and PS5 exclusive games here?

Im Ruse, Im trying to get back into enjoying video games again and I had the idea to start a blog/ journal of a form to help encourage me to play some games a bit more. Would love to get some suggestions or a list of games you guys enjoy.

Latest content

Back