War Thunder: 5 Best Dogfight Planes That Are Excellent

Michaello2k

Trophies
cockfighting.jpg

FINALLY! I get to write articles about my beloved, old-school game that is called War Thunder. I used to play this game years ago when it came out and boy, was it a lot of fun! I used to fly some WW2 planes and wreck kids left, right, and center, bomb enemy locations with 500KG bombs, and in general, have plenty of fun.

What am I gonna talk about? Well, I’ll talk about some dope WW2 planes that wreck other inferior, pathetic planes. Let’s start with:

5. Ki-200 Shusui​

ki-200_shusui.jpg

Konichiwa.

This oddly looking fighter plane is surprisingly effective, with fast turning and excellent acceleration, you can expect this birdy boy to out-maneuver most planes and cause cluster headaches for your opponents. Some might consider it weak but if you master it, with time you’ll become a flying pain in the butt!

Why this plane is awesome:
  • Agile
  • Can easily out-maneuver other planes
  • Rocket-propelled

4. G.56​

g56.jpg

Italian beast!

This goddamn thing is a terrifying creature. Its powerful engine guarantees incredible acceleration and speed. Weapons are quite powerful and you can quickly go on a killing spree, despite it looking a bit heavy, it offers an excellent turn rate at all speeds and allows you to out-maneuver the best planes in the game.

Why this plane is awesome:
  • MG 151 cannons - OP!
  • Loads of ammo
  • 700km/h at 7000m

Latest content

Back