[Top 5] War Thunder Best Rank 1 Planes That Are Excellent

Michaello2k

Trophies
Time for some planes from the WW2 era, I will mention Kraut, Brit and Yankee planes. Have a good read!

Full link:

Teaser:

[Top 5] War Thunder Best Rank 1 Planes That Are Excellent​

Updated: 04 Jun 2022 11:09 pm
mk22k.jpg

The worst there is!
Michaello's pictureBY: Michał Kalinowski
AD

Rank I planes are for newbs and beginners in War Thunder. If you’re playing in the UK, Japan, or Germany, your planes will most likely be extremely maneuvrable - UK and Germany have decent firepower most of the time, Japan on the other hand, not so much. We will quickly describe some of my favorite planes in the first rank and rank them from 5 to 1!

5. Sea Gladiator Mk I​

mk1_0.jpg

My first plane evar.
I remember playing those, they’d always somehow sponge bullets and fly with half of a wing and its biggest strength is the fact that it can outmaneuver most planes and destroy other planes with ease, due to powerful Browning machine guns. Terrible climb rate tho!
Why this plane is awesome:
  • OP machine guns(tracer rounds too)
  • Biplane with flaps
  • Good maneuverability
More info:
Sea Gladiator Mk I - War Thunder Wiki

4. Ki-27 otsu​

ki27.jpg

*Pearl Harbor flashbacks*
This is probably one of the best planes in terms of maneuverability, it’s known as a biplane hunter due to its armaments and can easily outrun other planes on the battlefield. Even though it gets easily destroyed due to its mediocre armor, you can always just fly away from the combat area and come back when things calm down. Dope!
Why this plane is awesome:
  • Superb maneuverability
  • Awesome climb rate
  • For a rank 1 plane, it offers excellent speed
More info:
Ki-27 otsu - War Thunder Wiki

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back