War Thunder: 10 Best Aircrafts

Michaello2k

Trophies
aiurc.jpg

Sup guys, I'm a consumer of flying so this will be a breeze for me. as I drive many aircraft in my spare time. Nothing can beat being up high in the sky flying above your enemies and laying fire on them. While you're doing this make sure that you're not in a random helicopter or an airplane. Make sure to go all the way with these guys. so enough of my chit chat let's get into the best aircraft you can get in War Thunder.

10. EC-665 Tiger HAP​

eurocopter_tiger_03_1280h720_dac7c7fc8fba82177b53f8ff31c6ee57.jpg

Helicopter, helicopter!

Most people don't like helicopters but I surely love them. Being in one just makes my jimmies rustle. This is an attack helicopter that's great for taking out other enemy aircraft and tanks. You will need a high skill ceiling to maneuver around and dodge your enemy's attacks. So for your concern, the EC-665 is a flexible little bird.

Why is this aircraft great:
  • has a maximum speed of 300 km/h
  • carries 450 rounds
  • shoots 720 shots per minute.

9. AH-1Z​

ah_1z_05_1280h720_e8f6e8a775769f105d7e022e639a9622.jpg
AH-1Z!

The AH-1Z is the better cousin of the EC-665 helicopter. As this helicopter is much faster and carries more ammo. It's way deadlier as well. It can also reach an altitude of 6 kilometers which makes you safe from most gunfire. When it comes to the looks of the helicopter that only depends on you and how you like it. I don't care about it as I like to drive in the first person while mowing down my enemies.

Why is this aircraft great:
  • The maximum speed is 411 km/h
  • Can reach an altitude of 6 kilometers.
  • Carries 750 rounds and shoots 750 rounds per minute.

Latest content

Back