The Top 5 Kenshi Best Sabres And How To Get Them

Michaello2k

Trophies
kenshi_sabre_main_image.jpg

I still remember the first time playing Kenshi. I was cluelessly wandering around The Hub, having no idea what to do. I decided to hit a copper ore with a pickaxe and perhaps make some money off of selling some copper. Unfortunately for me, I got ambushed by Dust Bandits and couldn’t outrun them(I didn’t know that having so much copper ore would slow you down) and ended up getting my ass whopped…
By pure luck, I managed to avoid bleeding out and bandaged myself just in time. As I was walking back to The Hub, I saw one of the Dust Bandits laying on the ground in a pool of blood, covered by flies. Then I’ve looted his inventory - a rusted junk, holed sabre. That was my first weapon ever and boy, was I happy! Anyways, let’s start with my favorite sabres:

5. Longsword​

longsword.jpg

Pretty short for a Longsword…

Longswords are the only sabres that can fit in the secondary weapon slot. This is a great weapon if you end up getting your arm chopped off by a bandit or bitten off by a Skimmer. A perfect replacement if you’re sick of using Wakizashis or clubs!

Why this weapon is great:
- Decent cutting damage for a secondary weapon
- Meaningless weapon debuffs
- 70% cutting damage, 30% blunt damage

Latest content

Back