The JoyFreak Community Thread

Shopping in the UK is becoming a bit chaotic. We're in a lockdown and now we have stock issues which is resulting in some people stockpiling. Not fun!

Shopping in the UK is becoming a bit chaotic. We're in a lockdown and now we have stock issues which is resulting in some people stockpiling. Not fun!
Went through the same thing at several points here, too, it's not fun when people do that, at all. Should be stock limits on each individual and those hard to come by products.

I think after this year, I will be done talking about RE related stuff so much. When RE8 comes out, I will give it my honest thoughts, but already, I think it looks like trash, with that stupid camera with legs and the game in general looks stupid. Yet the shills don't care.

It's honestly a complete waste of time trying to have any discussion with those kind of idiots. There are too many colossal arseholes and casuals in gaming today, that probably didn't even play the old RE games back in the day, calling themselves "fans" of the franchise. It's all bullshit.

Don't be surprised if the RE4 remake ends up being crap as well. It's gonna be dead on arrival to me. M-Two (who did the RE3 remake) are working on that shit. Don't buy into the hype.

Nah. Don't believe Capcom's lies anymore. That way, you know not to get geared up for another disappointment, and ultimately waste sixty bucks.

Hey all! Checking in! Vacation in full effect. Relaxing playing some games and just enjoying the time off. There’s lots of things I could be working on, but the off time is definitely amazing. Needed this.

What’s your favourite xmas drink?
I honestly am not into many of the traditional Christmas drinks. Many revolve around Eggnog, which I will drink, but it isn’t a go to. Alcoholic beverages tend to have me stick to the norm from which I normally drink. But non alcoholic I guess I would have to choose a form of hot chocolate.

Latest content

Back