The 25 Best Insurgency: Sandstorm Tips And Strategies Guide For Beginners

Rat

Trophies
Here are some tips and tricks how to improve at Insurngecy: Sandstorm!

Read the full article here:

So you just started playing the game, and you’re not sure why you keep dying or why you’re constantly at the bottom of the leaderboard. Well, worry no longer, as today I’m going to give you some advice on how you can improve yourself in the game and become a better player.

The tipswill range from something completely simple to something advanced that every experienced player knows. I’ll even toss in some strategies that you can use to kill the whole enemy team in seconds so you can show your homies that you’re not some chump when it comes to tactical shooters. Now, with that, let’s get into the article!

25. Turn Off Ear Ringing

insurgency-sandstorm-3.jpg
My ears are made of metal!

This advice is pretty straightforward. It’s to turn off ear ringing, as it can be pretty damn annoying. This effect happens when an explosive device explodes near you, which can make hearing enemies harder. You are sacrificing a bit of immersion, but you get a good gameplay advantage and the annoying ear ringing is gone.

How It Works:

• You can turn off the effect in Settings>Audio.
  • It removes that annoying ear-ringing effect when an explosive device explodes near your head.
  • You sacrifice a bit of immersion for a gameplay advantage.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back