Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition - Gameplay Walkthrough

Nova

Trophies
Real time battle system games are fun to play. But often you may notice that a lot of those games can be pretty good storyline and worth playing. Tales of the vesparia is one of such game. The game is not that big and you can finish it in an hour or two. As you can see below there is a footage of 1 and half hour worth of game play. You can check out the gameplay trailer here.

Jelineex

Trophies
I think it's a good game. It's an old type of game with less violence. The story and adventure is what matters in a game. Others, may find it boring since it's not that aggressive in terms of action. But it will definitely kills time. ( Ha.Ha.Ha.) I don't know if love story is existing in this game. I sometimes like the soundtrack of the video games. It has heart warming message and emotion.

Nova

Trophies
Yes definitely a time killer. And in fact you may enjoy playing the game if you like the anime and the story plot. Most of the MMORPG games in such category or say anime based games can be interesting to play as well. I like how they are developing the character and made the game interesting.

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigPete7978 @ BigPete7978:
    #DrinkInHand!
    21 Jump Street started
    21 Jump Street is so damn funny
  • PGen98 @ PGen98:
    I've heard it's a good one, haven't actually seen it myself
  • Aries @ Aries:
    Yeah I’ve seen it, it’s really funny. I’m gonna watch episode 3 of the Last of Us, it’s so good!
  • Notorious @ Notorious:
    Sick
  • Tek @ Tek:
    Hi all :D
  • PGen98 @ PGen98:
    Hi all, hope you're doing well :)
  • Aries @ Aries:
    hey :)
  • PGen98 @ PGen98:
    Hey @Aries, hope you're doing well :)
  • Aries @ Aries:
    @PGen98, you too! Just busy working away, trying to get some features in
  • PGen98 @ PGen98:
    Sounds good :)
    +1
  • Aries @ Aries:
    currently got 4 trophies for grabs Trophies
  • Aries @ Aries:
    more to come soon :)
  • PGen98 @ PGen98:
    Very nice! A good mixture so far
  • Aries @ Aries:
    Also added followers/following widget to user profiles. Also you'll notice a levelling bar under a users post bit but that's currently still in the works.
  • PGen98 @ PGen98:
    Yeah, I did see that, very neat additions so far!
  • PGen98 @ PGen98:
    Well, time for me to take my mother out for a drive, keep her happy. Be back later. Have a good day :)
    +1
  • Aries @ Aries:
    You too!
  • PGen98 @ PGen98:
    There we go, she's happy again, had a nice drive and got her some food
  • Aries @ Aries:
    bless her! where did you go to eat?
  • PGen98 @ PGen98:
    I just took her to a local shop nearby. She can't handle much in terms of stimulation, so I have to keep it easy for her.
    T @ Tester: hi