Starfield guides

Michaello2k

Trophies
Hello guys, I wrote some new articles for Starfield, I'll try to send more of these as I need money for my house that I've been renovating for the past 3 months :p.

Hope you enjoy them, they're about ships, modules, weapons, how to make money/exp and many other useful topics - thank you.

Links:
[Top 5] Starfield Best Free Ships To Get Fast

[Top 5] Starfield Best Cargo Ships

[Top 5] Starfield Best Dogfighting Ships

[Guide] Starfield How To Get XP (10 Best Ways)

[Guide] Starfield Best Ways To Make Money (Top 10 Ways)

[Top 5] Starfield Best Jetpacks (Ranked)

[Top 5] Starfield Best Energy Weapons (Ranked)

[Top 10] Starfield Best Melee Weapons (Ranked)

[Top 10] Starfield Best Habitable Planets

[Top 10] Starfield Best Interiors (Ranked)

Can you please explain to me why "gamersdecide.com" have to resort to spam tactics like this to get traffic to your articles if your articles are any good?

Did you read these articles? If you were to ask any question about them I would respond. I'm not a robot sending these articles, I can agree that I'm burned out sometimes with writing but if the headline is alright, then I enjoy doing it. I do my best for my articles to be informative about a specific subject and so far, Starfield headlines have been fun for me.

You can read them and judge for yourself and I don't mind taking criticism. Thanks.

Did you read these articles? If you were to ask any question about them I would respond. I'm not a robot sending these articles, I can agree that I'm burned out sometimes with writing but if the headline is alright, then I enjoy doing it. I do my best for my articles to be informative about a specific subject and so far, Starfield headlines have been fun for me.

You can read them and judge for yourself and I don't mind taking criticism. Thanks.

I would read some No Man's Sky articles if you have any

I might give that game a try in the near future but I have no clue about that game to be honest, I might try it in the past considering how buggy Starfield is ;P

I might give that game a try in the near future but I have no clue about that game to be honest, I might try it in the past considering how buggy Starfield is ;P
I ordered the game from Amazon about £25 (PS5)
I'm still new

I stopped playing it around 17th of January cuz it's just too buggy, hijacking ships is fun, stealth builds are fun but the game gets dull fast due to there are not being fun ways to level fast. im just waiting for the modding community to fix this game ;P

Latest content

Back